Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

• Right who was it that forgot to buy a natar horn then? Currently at 14.5k with 20 mins to go <X

• Right who was it that forgot to buy a natar horn then? Currently at 14.5k with 20 mins to go <X

Rumour has it that harpy Eagle was too busy trying to catch up to the other raiders that they forgot to buy the horn...

• Rumour has it that harpy Eagle was too busy trying to catch up to the other raiders that they forgot to buy the horn...

Oh, they seem to have forgot to tell me that.. Don't want people to think we spending as much as SD X/

INFAMOUS

The one and only Panda.

• Rumours has it that Tombo said I should never show myself on a Travianserver again because he would bomb me 0:(
    I've also heard that TurkC is one hell of a mad fella thaat needs to step up? hephep

• Rumours has it that Tombo said I should never show myself on a Travianserver again because he would bomb me 0:(
    I've also heard that TurkC is one hell of a mad fella thaat needs to step up? hephep

Another nobody trying to get the attention of the mighty Tombo, not even bothered that I have no clue who you are.

• Another nobody trying to get the attention of the mighty Tombo, not even bothered that I have no clue who you are.

Sure.. think I was under the name Moneymaker Mike once... you and Drudez on Pablo Escobar.. rings any bell? ;) Don't come with promises unless you tend to keep them :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rask_DK ().

• Sure.. think I was under the name Moneymaker Mike once... you and Drudez on Pablo Escobar.. rings any bell? ;) Don't come with promises unless you tend to keep them :)

I have literally no idea who you are. Think we built a pretty big hammer that round.

Oh and don't feel special, pretty sure I've said I'd zero 95% of people I speak with.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tombo457 ().

• I have literally no idea who you are. Think we built a pretty big hammer that round.
    Oh and don't feel special, pretty sure I've said I'd zero 95% of people I speak with.

Shouldn't you update your "Dkx comeback round"? The one 2 rounds ago..... where you got bombed to pieces before you even had level 15 fields

• Right. This thread is supposed to be a rumour mill about ukx so...

• Rumour has it some of the most well known names on ukx have been hiding in some of the most unlikely places this round.
    • Rumour has it there's more than one alliance full of Swedes.
    • Rumour has it we miss the Italians.
    • Rumour has it alliance bonuses make strange bedfellows.
    • Rumour has it no one is going for a WW this round to honor our friends the Natars. :nat01::nat02::nat03::nat04::nat05::nat06::nat07::nat08::nat09::nat10:

Have you ever played the game "two truths and a lie"?

• Shouldn't you update your "Dkx comeback round"? The one 2 rounds ago..... where you got bombed to pieces before you even had level 15 fields

I never started on DKx after I learned how terrible it was during my one round there, so I think someone sold you some dodgy info.

• Right. This thread is supposed to be a rumour mill about ukx so...

• Rumour has it some of the most well known names on ukx have been hiding in some of the most unlikely places this round.

Most well known names? There's only 3 well known names, and I know for sure that 2 of them arent playing..So you are saying that Mikle isnt playing on Mikle?!?!

Rumour has it that Tombo only played dkx to practice his 2nd village rush, we were never meant to actually play the round...

• Most well known names? There's only 3 well known names, and I know for sure that 2 of them arent playing..So you are saying that Mikle isnt playing on Mikle?!?!
    Rumour has it that Tombo only played dkx to practice his 2nd village rush, we were never meant to actually play the round...

How'd that rush go :D

• How'd that rush go :D

I'll be the first to admit it went terribly and I gave up before v2 was settled. Weirdly enough though, I don't think you were half as fast settling on UKx?

PS: Sorry Rask, you clearly don't know me or the accounts I play, run along nicely now.