Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

• Riiiiiiiiggghhhtttt....I have already told you that I'm gonna smack you ;)
    Rumour has it that an account with 2 trainers are too scared to wall their hammers, so they will keep them at home rest of the server.

Sorry, got no rams.......

INFAMOUS

The one and only Panda.

• Rumour has it RIAPS got even more.. "less gifted" players than normal. These spikes.. What a bad joke :S

RIAPS had gifted players???

• Rumour has it Tombo isn't allowed near the WW :(

Certainly not a bad thing... :rolleyes:

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

• Thats pretty nice tho because who wanna be near the WW ?
    Meanwhile i got sitters sending wheat etc to the WW without telling me first :cursing:

Aren't you supposed to bomb me 0 with your friend Tombo this round, since I showed myself at same server as you again?

• Aren't you supposed to bomb me 0 with your friend Tombo this round, since I showed myself at same server as you again?

I'm here come bomb me..... then go to comx next round and try to bomb me there too.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• I'm here come bomb me..... then go to comx next round and try to bomb me there too.

Yes, your old dual has invested in a new one, that rumours has it isn't a Mysteryman... so ehm, now we are coming to bomb you Noob juice :)

Best regards from me myself & your old pal

• Yes, your old dual has invested in a new one, that rumours has it isn't a Mysteryman... so ehm, now we are coming to bomb you Noob juice :)
    Best regards from me myself & your old pal

sweet, welcome back.... yes my mysteryman past and noob juicy skills are Morbid but my luv of thrawn and Erebus has lead me to launch a rocket raccoon at Bo Jackson.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• sweet, welcome back.... yes my mysteryman past and noob juicy skills are Morbid but my luv of thrawn and Erebus has lead me to launch a rocket raccoon at Bo Jackson.

Guess the Ewoks will be a company of two this time

• Guess the Ewoks will be a company of two this time

But they were so wee, so much better with three.

• Certainly not a bad thing... :rolleyes:

If you want to keep your troops to take a SS once the round ends then you're playing the wrong game I'm afraid. Server was ending whether we sat on our hands or not :).

• If you want to keep your troops to take a SS once the round ends then you're playing the wrong game I'm afraid. Server was ending whether we sat on our hands or not :).

Don't try and make it sound like you done everyone a favour, I don't even know how you have the audacity to even try and make it sound better. You ruined it for the entire ally and all you could do is boast about it. Get off your high horse once and for all.

Hege would've been a better place without you in it. I feel sorry for the guys who haven't yet realised that yet

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

• Don't try and make it sound like you done everyone a favour, I don't even know how you have the audacity to even try and make it sound better. You ruined it for the entire ally and all you could do is boast about it. Get off your high horse once and for all.
    Hege would've been a better place without you in it. I feel sorry for the guys who haven't yet realised that yet

The round was ending and it was public knowledge? What was the problem? Whether troops are killed, starve, are in home villages or in a WW that doesn't change the fact the round was about to end. Guess you just have more of an affection to the pixels than others...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tombo457 ().

• Rumour has it....some people think that it takes 24 hours for an artefact to activate...on a speed server...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• Aren't you supposed to bomb me 0 with your friend Tombo this round, since I showed myself at same server as you again?

I would if i could even remember who you are, but yeah that just clearly shows you are not important enough to be remembered and thereby can't even be worth the time to zero.

• I would if i could even remember who you are, but yeah that just clearly shows you are not important enough to be remembered and thereby can't even be worth the time to zero.

well. lets face it. You couldn't do it if you even tried.. sadly ;(