Closed Beta Feedback Thread

• Hey Folks

To prevent multiple threads please post all Closed Beta issues and feedback here and i will pass to HQ for investigation

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• Are we able to log in yet? All I keep getting is the com6 server

It seemed to keep defaulting to that option for me too. Took a while but I found that if you go through the already registered option, you can then switch to Closed Beta.

Once you've logged in once you can get straight there.

• Biggest annoyance so far.... the game no longer fits on a device with 1024 wide screen (currently using 1024 x 600 which was fine for old layout trav), its also noticeably slower.

• The two igm's that support send new players, 'useful tips' and 'advice for start game' are both empty apart from a short string of code.

The quest still delivered on the reward though.

"It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

• i though we could have two accounts to try out both egyptian and huns,however out of the two codes sent only one works.so im only trying out egyptians

• The Huns have also the same description as the Egyptians (Settlers are brave and daring citizens who move out of the village after much training to establish a new village in your honor.

As both the journey and the founding of the new village are very difficult, three settlers must stick together. They need a basic supplies of 750 units per resource.)

• Hello,

the prediction of resources in the beta is also wrong, it is always saying the same thing and by every building it is the same no matter the costs.

kind regards

Henrik

• again with the iphone .... tried to log in using an iphone 5s earlier... cant believe you guys havent tested the main website/login page on basic phones, it simply didn't work at all unless i turn the phone on its side.... which was not obvious.

international

• Mobile devices are not supported officially. The game is provided on mobiles "as is" IE if it works great if it does not then it will not be a priority to fix
    this is due to the amount of different devices, screensizes etc for mobile devices

CM mhudson
    Community Manager

The post was edited 1 time, last by m.hudson ().

• Not to mention..it's a beta, not an early access server, it's used to test and find bugs..But please do report whatever bugs you may find ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• Hi, I have few issues, I'm using both device to online (PC and Smartphone). Both, I can't send troops (raiding or attack or reinvorce) insert village name or coordinates, I already clear cache and cookies, and still not working. And I can't change my language because the icon is gone since yesterday, I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible, thank you.

• support wont be able to fix it. But your issue will have been passed to HQ for the devs to try to replicate and then fix if possible for future patchs.

CM mhudson
    Community Manager