I'm not sure I understand the new forum

• we are all together in one forum managed by HQ so yes thats correct.

Community Managers dont have the ability to administer the forum now we can just manage posts, threads and users. HQ does the rest

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• You don't have american rights to free speech here. This is a German forum is hosted, administered and managed from Germany.

Your rights as a user are laid out in the TravianGames Terms and Conditions some of these are quoted below.

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• Well at least they kept your US account. They connected me to this brand new .com one I just started a few months ago for this speed round instead of my .US account I started in 2007.

Why does it matter? You can just change your username, avatar and signature and it makes no difference.

We are now at the stage. There is no space for political, racial, sexist remarks or discrimination in any way.

You might as well just permaban Sapient now then :p

• We are now at the stage. There is no space for political, racial, sexist remarks or discrimination in any way. Those who are not able to restrain themselves will eventually find themselves banned. There are plenty of other places on the internet you can discuss politics, this however is not one,

lol M ppL ArEn'T As duM As THEy seEM to aCT!!! itS jUsT CUz NatuRal FoR Ppl to THInK THEIr cooL BY pUShING thE linE lOlOLoloLZzzz!!!! i WUz PrAncINg tHRu A FieLd juSt teH OTher Day wHen I CHEwEd my WAY tHru an elEctrIc FenCE lOLoLzZ!!!!!

Um, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I think you're using the SHIFT key incorrectly. Either that or your computer has slight capslock difficulties.
    Just saying ;)

LOlOLOLZZzzzzZ!!!! yOUr A reaLLy fuNny guy Lol!!!! i THINK Its CausE i AM So bUsyiNG prAncing aNd DEfECating mArshmalLOWS anD nuzZlING MY sNout iN UR chIa sEEDs THat i DON'T haVE tiME to RePlace mAI cAPs KeY!!!!! LOL

i LIkE to PRAnCE ThRU tHE wHEAt FIElDS ShOWING ofF MAI prETTy TaIL aND MAnE

• Why does it matter? You can just change your username, avatar and signature and it makes no difference.

I really dont care but I am anal about stupid stuff so it annoys me that it says Ive only been a member sense Oct 2016 when I have been a member sense March 2007. This is one of those games where the longer you have played really does matter.

Also that point and post crap on the left. I have no clue if this will be the same as the other forums but my high post count and high reputation rating got me access to other threads etc.... I should have a couple thousand posts, I have no clue what the points are but Im sure I have a lot more than that.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• You might as well just permaban Sapient now then :p

Lol!!! i can THiNK of a few pPl THat aRe GoNna haFta GO eVeN BEFoRe hIM!

I really dont care but I am anal about stupid stuff so it annoys me that it says Ive only been a member sense Oct 2016 when I have been a member sense March 2007. This is one of those games where the longer you have played really does matter.
    Also that point and post crap on the left. I have no clue if this will be the same as the other forums but my high post count and high reputation rating got me access to other threads etc.... I should have a couple thousand posts, I have no clue what the points are but Im sure I have a lot more than that.

oNlY yoUr PoASts MAdE In THE LAst yEar WerE kepT SO EVeRy1 EXcEpt rEallY reAlly new peOPle gOt riPPED ofF in THIs respECt

also THe wai ThE lAyouT is lOOkiNg if Ur rlY rLY AnNOyED bY sTuPiD STuFf lOOKs LIkE ur EIthEr Gonna BE ANNOyeD liEK 99.999999% oF the time LOLOLOLolOlZZZZz!!!!! OR yoU won't LaSt LOnG!!!!

Random caps is more annoying, and it kills the ability to read correctly

poOPy qUaLITy EnGLIsh is EVeN wOrSE tO try aND ReAD so i GUESS by uR OwN stAnDaRds YOU WON'T bE HerE mUCH LONgEr lOLOLOLZzZZZ!!!

• For the sake of clarity, what about discussions of religion? I don't recall seeing anything specifically prohibiting religious stuff in the Terms and Conditions, but I could definitely see it being off-limits from the same logic behind politics being off-limits (e.g., I'm sure that Saudia Arabia and plenty of others would not be pleased with discussions critical of Islam or Muhammad).

• For the sake of clarity, what about discussions of religion? I don't recall seeing anything specifically prohibiting religious stuff in the Terms and Conditions, but I could definitely see it being off-limits from the same logic behind politics being off-limits (e.g., I'm sure that Saudia Arabia and plenty of others would not be pleased with discussions critical of Islam or Muhammad).

ON a RElAteD nOte Wut aBOUt cUrrEnt eveNTs tHAT MaY borDER on polITicAl sTuFf and THinGs: FoR eXAmpLe the martin shKrELi veRdIcT HANdEd down EArlIER TodaY?

I bolded it out AND underlined it for you.

• You don't have american rights to free speech here. This is a German forum is hosted, administered and managed from Germany.

Your rights as a user are laid out in the TravianGames Terms and Conditions some of these are quoted below.

Not once did I quote "American rights." I was more referencing that every first world country has their own version of human rights, and speech is included in them (except Australia).

You might as well just permaban Sapient now then :p

That was literally all for Rok's benefit, cause she blew a gasket as soon as she saw anything even slightly prejudiced. She was so easily triggered.

For the sake of clarity, what about discussions of religion? I don't recall seeing anything specifically prohibiting religious stuff in the Terms and Conditions, but I could definitely see it being off-limits from the same logic behind politics being off-limits (e.g., I'm sure that Saudia Arabia and plenty of others would not be pleased with discussions critical of Islam or Muhammad).

Lol, did you even have to ask? Religion is more sensitive than politics to those people.

I bolded it out AND underlined it for you.

Ironic, since the Tavern specifically says "Anything not related to Travian: Legends."

• poOPy qUaLITy EnGLIsh is EVeN wOrSE tO try aND ReAD so i GUESS by uR OwN stAnDaRds YOU WON'T bE HerE mUCH LONgEr lOLOLOLZzZZZ!!!

Sorry, but this is .com not .us, and you can have varieties of international englishes, so you have to keep up with it ^^

Avicenna wrote:

That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.

Rumi wrote:

What you are seeking is also seeking you.