Scattered Dispatch

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • in this image is a Logades (Huns) there is a conquer attack. (reduces the loyalty )

• It's the huns tribe leader. (senator, Chief, Chieftain) To take over a city.

• Its Logades, taking over :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by Leylin ().

• This is Huns' chief and it's a conquer or normal attack.

• This is the Logades (Huns) which does a conquer or chiefing attack reducing loyalty.

• Chiefing by logades

• He is one of the Logades (Huns)
    Every time they step into the village of an enemy, their powerful presence reduces the loyalty of the people to their previous owner, until the inhabitants decide to join conqueror's command.

• Here is the Logades (Huns). Type of attack is reduction the loyalty and seizure of the village at the end.

Kwenty, ts8.travian.com

Post was edited 1 time, last by kwentar_RU ().

• Hun settlers

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• Hi Moderator,

My answer is Travian Legends on the headline, and the type of attack is Raid.
    I guess its like weapon of spearman on the pic. Hope my answer is correct.

Thank You

Best Regard's

( ID Com7 : Toruk Makto )

• Logades (Huns) to attach a town of an enemy to his empire