Travian's new look :)

• Let's see if we have some positive things to say shall we?

I like that when I log out of a sitters account it is already prepopulated with my log in rather than menhabeing to remove their name.

• Less cartoonish and downplayed, which is something that most players complained about when T4 came. Also more dark, perfect for the cellar dwellers that do play this game :D

It seems a bit quicker as in less loading time when queueing troops and clicking to build something. Anyone else experiencing this?

• I've not had any problems with it. I'd prefer a larger village and smaller boxes but other than that it seems fine to me

• Have to agree with the previous two posts. Boxes don't really need to be the size they are, but colours wise it's better. It was always very garish before and loads of people all moaned about it when it came in, with the usual threats to quit, but we just got on with it.

Looks a bit more 'premium' in a sense.

• Not really following the topic here but I did truly quit when T4 came in as did the 3 real life mates I play with. One of them about 3 years later gave in as he had a kid as was bored at home so we all came back.

Will literally only play in future if they do and they don't sound happy about the alliance bonus thing. We all work full time and have families so the ability to play from the mobile is essential and always has been. For me personally it's the sheer arrogance of travian that makes me not want to play.

Haven't got a problem with the colours at all but then again I'm not visually impaired...

• I agree on travian's arrogance at times, and whilst I have no problems on my tablet (update fixed it...) or phone, it seems some people do, which I can understand is essentially ruining the game for them if it's unplayable via these means. Also the slightly smaller icons is a bit annoying...

Aesthetically however it does strike me as people being a bit OTT if that's their only gripe (aforementioned visual impairments aside).

• when trying to register on UK server I get russian text captcha. well done Travian, now preventing even real users not just bots. fortunately I remember those captcha steps from before

• there are known issues that are being investigated

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• not quite as disconnected from the internet as planned ;)

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78