whats the plan for UK2?

• Hell yeah... NW will have us, i guess we should already be crowned winners as no one is worthy enough to face us :)

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• i am someone who will be playing in NW, anyone plans to play uk2 ?

• I am playing UK2 , all quads , grrrrr :)

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• This is really Pathetic, there is a login page for uk2, but no registration page for uk2 .... was so super excited to rule the server.. all the excitement down the drain.
    This is even more sad than playing uk6 against the noob alliances

• will there be any compensation for server to be late? I know it´s new stuff in Travian and it takes time to get it work properly. Some people are waiting and are angry and pissed.

Master Of Donations, can I get a medal now?

• Really pissed the registering is not working, 5am start is harsh enough without sitting here like an idiot trying to register for UK2 . Very poor

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• Trav should be ashamed of themselves. Getting everyone up to re start and they can't get their house in order, Yes SWM will be back. if any newbies are asking what quad the clue is in the name. Hello to all UK2 players

• Trav should be ashamed of themselves. Getting everyone up to re start and they can't get their house in order, Yes SWM will be back. if any newbies are asking what quad the clue is in the name. Hello to all UK2 players

hmm so atlast some one is planing to join the server. so is it worth to play against SWM. till now its disappointing.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• will there be any compensation for server to be late? I know it´s new stuff in Travian and it takes time to get it work properly. Some people are waiting and are angry and pissed.

This is very annoying. They had better announce a new launch time/date, rather than just providing a fix at a random point in time.. I do not plan on checking constantly all day!!