whats the plan for UK2?

• If you're a GoT fan, start in NW quad, otherwise SW sounds good as there is a pre-formed team there also.

If you want to go solo and farm noobs, North East sounds like the place to be.

That is, if Travian ever actually allows us to register.

• Am I the only one who still can't Register?

Yes, nobody likes you :P

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• more confusion. the activation link sent to the email after registering through that old link is also not working. man whats going on.

The link sent to email is not working for account activation.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• Morning, registration done, luckily I didn't get up at silly o'clock, so no problems activating account.
    Did anyone else get a recommended quad? I had the SE recommended, which I ignored.

Uk3: current round, HAPPY account, previously Themightyreds
    UK4: current round, Themightyreds
    Previous identities include red wyvern, red dragon and once many years ago Easter

• I guess Another easy picking server for us... as i see no worthy opponents this server for us as usual :P

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• Go wherever you feel most at home, a couple of pre formed alliances, personally though I find the NW, to be the most hospitable

Previous identities include red wyvern, red dragon and once many years ago Easter

• hehe yes i was nearly playing with NemRis if I followed the recommendation. Obviously if you would of had me :)

Of course, once you've completed the entrance exam and endurance test ^^

• I guess Another easy picking server for us... as i see no worthy opponents this server for us as usual :P

What is your IGN please ? in ten years I have never been an "easy picking"

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• forgive him you all mighty beings , he is the delusional leader of GoT for you.
    but who knows as winter is coming and what beasts north my bring to you people. ^^

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• forgive him you all mighty beings , he is the delusional leader of GoT for you.
    but who knows as winter is coming and what beasts north my bring to you people.

There is a lot of White Walkers in the SW. At least its brightened up the forum.

And you are?

• Ask for help. Social services are supposed to provide help for the deluded. :)

Oh Boy we have a feisty one in here.. don't worry wont ask your IGN, Don't want it to get personal with you on the server. So See you in the Arena.

What is your IGN please ? in ten years I have never been an "easy picking"

The Mad King ;)

And For everyone else on the server; Just putting it out there "For the last 10 years we never lost a Server when our Alliance held the WW"

Fear ye all for the Mad King Rises again!!!!!!!

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• You have never played UK2. You are very welcome. We have not won 10 years. We have only won 3 our of 5. For my IGN i think is apparent. if it's not you really do need help. Anyway I loved the personal note and hope we can keep it that way. It's a game and if the forum is full of active members having a good time with out it getting over the top brilliant. Lets have some fun