whats the plan for UK2?

• OH NOW WE ARE THROWING INSULTS AND MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT OTHERS FIELDS. NICE. WITH THIS MEGA RAIDING WE ARE DOING ATM YOU REALLY THINK OUR FIELDS ARE LOW? COZ LET ME REMIND U, 2 OF OUR PLAYERS ARE RAIDING MORE THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED.

MAYBE COZ I DONT WANT TURN IT OFF. THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?

• Where was the insult in my post? And you said they were rebuilt, if they were 16/17s then they don’t get rebuilt in half a day
    Credit where credits due, a few swm players are raiding brilliantly, unfortunately for you that doesn’t win the server.
    I did think of that, just couldn’t see a reason why anybody except a child or my grandad would type in caps

• MODERATOR IM BEING INSULTED! PLOX HELP!

BTW WE WILL WIN EZ AND YOU KNOW IT. NOT SURE WHAT DOES THAT HAVE WITH THE TOPIC ABOVE.

EVERYTHING CAN BE REBUILT WITH A GOOD PUSH AND A NICE AMOUNT OF GOLD. DO I NEED TO TEACH YOU HOW TRAVIAN WORKS?

I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING. AND YOU SEEM ANNOYED, AM I RIGHT HOBBIT OR ELSE WHY WOULD YOU MENTION IT? :D

• A single player sent an attack without sending fakes at an alliance which has mostly had no incomings, and still got through and wiped out crop fields
    I don’t want teaching on how to play travian by you lot lol
    When exactly did I come across as annoyed lol?

• DONT FORGET HE LOST HIS ARMY 4 DAYS BEFORE ARTIS. VERY SMART RIGHT HAHAHAH

OFC YOU DONT WANT. THATS WHY YOU WILL ALWAYS STAY AVARAGE.

AND NOW DONT LIE OK, YOU CAN PRETEND TO BE A COOL DUDE AND STUFF BUT WE ALL KNOW THE SALT IS GROWING IN YOU

• Can you guys paste report so we all know what you guys are talking about, with attacker and deffer shown? As we all know in a few days it will leak somehow...
    Im not taking sides, but from what is being said, yes its stupid to attack with full army 4 days b4 arti, but at the same time he got 73k offense points, so defence wasn't the best there, or he also killed some offense troops, so i think its a bit poor from both sides, but again i can't evaluate anything without report ;).

Also goldenboy, usually its rude to type in caps, it just brings a bad atmosphere to the forum as it suggests like you are mad, and you might be, but if you can try not to use caps. It doesnt annoy me at least but i could see how it annoys others...

• travian has the worst attitude going .
    Moderator.
    person who is in charge of the discussion and makes sure that it is conductedin a fair and organized way.

We try to allow for a variety of content, debates, and posts as long as they abide by the community guidelines and game rules.

If you have any questions or comments regarding a moderator's actions you are more than welcome to get in touch with them individually, we're happy to chat with users :) Equally if you have any complaints then you can email them to admin@travian.co.uk and they will be looked into accordingly. You can also report posts if you feel they break the community guidelines or game rules by going to the bottom right hand corner of a post and clicking the triangle.

• IT WAS CLEARLY A WASTE OF TROOPS 4 DAYS BEFORE ARTIS. HE COULD HAVE TAKEN AN UNIQUE WITH THAT ARMY. IM NOT GOING TO DENY HE CAUSED SOME DAMAGE TO THE VILLAGE BUT NOTHING THAT CANT BE REBUILT QUICKLY, AND HE TRADED HIS ARMY FOR THE DEF WHICH CAN ALSO BE REBUILT EASY CONSIDERING IT IS BUILT FROM MANY VILLAGES AND IT AINT A CLASSICAL ANVIL. SO YEAH IT WAS A NICE SLAUGHTER TO SEE ON A REPORT BUT NOTHING MORE. 1 LESS ARMY TO TAKE OUR ARTIS SO IM NOT GUNNA COMPLAIN.

#NOICE

• OOh man , we were expecting allot more from the mighty SWM, not this pathetic defense. If an alliance get 21 hours , single cata wave with almost surety to be Real. No fakes around. come up with this defense :thumbdown: . Only two reason. Either the leaders / powerful people don;t care their ally being slaughter, or either they don;t have capacity to defend.

Yes Golden boy, every thing can be rebuilt in travain. Keep on rebuilding good luck with it. :thumbup: .

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• ALMOST SURETY? U KIDDING ME? WHO SENDS ARMY TO DEATH 4 DAYS BEFORE ARTIS? THE REASON WHY THIS DEFENSE WAS MEDIOCRE WAS COZ WE DIDNT THINK SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE SUCH A SUICIDAL MOVE AND BLOW HIS UNIQUE HAMMER? AM I RIGHT? IT WASNT SINGLE CAT WAVE AS U CAN SEE FROM THE REPORT SO PLEASE READ IT ONCE MORE TO GET THAT OUT OF THE WAY KHM KHM. AND I CAN SEE CLEARLY YOU ARE ASWELL GOOD AT MAKING RANDOM ASUMPTIONS WHILE I STAND BEHIND FACTS AND JUST SIMPLE LOGIC LULZ, SWM IS STILL MIGHTIEST ALLIANCE HERE THE ONLY THING "PATHETIC" HERE IS THE WAY YOU SPIKE VILLAGES AND THEN PRETEND IT WAS SOME SORT OF TACTIC.

WHAT REBUILDING