whats the plan for UK2?

• Lets just put it this way. Compared to the 2 hammer villas chiefed and cap catted we did in our op, your 1 defensive cap catted down is much less than we expected.

• Nice attacks.
    The only win here i see is the artifact. else that cap zeroing don;t matter much. as first it was def account, defense building is distributed around multiple villas, Just level 15 cap. all the troops belong to that villa already utilized in defending.

If defense building is distributed around multiple villas, with that cap destroyed, what happened to the rest of that distributed deff? Went to an Orphanage?

Building back that cap in 1 week the same it was? I hope better hurry up settling there before another player claim that 15c abandoned valley for himself 8o

• im not even gunna bother argueing with you coz the only thing you are trying here to do is having last word in this discussion.

good luck in trying to get the artefact back and you will be seeing us soon again.

• you mean the artifact that can be taken back anytime we want? :D not worth mentioning mate :D

No point in Got taking back this arty tbh.... not like it was shared through out the alliance the whole time it was there ;)
    But going off your logic if it cost us a hammer to take it, it will cost you 2 to take it back :D
    Let SWM show you how to make use of a large aa and share it round an ally

• I am not a fish, don't call me a fish, I object to being called a fish, MOD !! MOD they calling me a fish :(

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• Sometimes I do smell like fish though so easy mistake to make I guess. And tadpoles

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• Hello Everyone

Remember this is a game and while banter is fun being disrespectful is not part of it or will be tolerated on the forums.

So lets keep it civil and not let it get so heated it turns ugly.

All posts deemed insulting will be removed without notice.

• The more I read the comments from the so called opposition to SWM. This might be our easiest win yet. The illogical and factless defence of totally inadequate offence plan on SWM and trying to defend a loss of a very important arti is just plain laughable. The gesturing and idiotic statements highlight the absurdity in your ranks. Posturing means nothing. I’m sorry you would far better to shut your mouths and allow your tactics do the talking. You will soon be back in your own server as your time is up here.

• Here we are about a summary about the latest events in here.
    Tatallor shows up and knock on Nymeria's gate and bust through his/her defense,

Converter - Battle reports Travian

then the large trainer is stolen and the village destroyed, so good opp for SWM there.

What strikes me is GoT denial of being affected at all, or just turning their back to Nymeria

Nice attacks.
    The only win here i see is the artifact. else that cap zeroing don;t matter much. as first it was def account, defense building is distributed around multiple villas, Just level 15 cap. all the troops belong to that villa already utilized in defending.

As for the capital itself... the fields were lvl 15 there, so no big loss, as trigon said we can rebuild it quite quickly.

Tbh i would expected to hear (Yeah, Nymeria is very upset about this) instead of ''so no big loss''
    Where is nymeria to read this?

And about the artifact what should i understand? Looks like they are not going to let it go that easily.

No point in Got taking back this arty tbh.... not like it was shared through out the alliance the whole time it was there
    But going off your logic if it cost us a hammer to take it, it will cost you 2 to take it back
    Let SWM show you how to make use of a large aa and share it round an ally

To me looks like SWM is going to beat up GoT with their own artifact. :D

• The more I read the comments from the so called opposition to SWM. This might be our easiest win yet. The illogical and factless defence of totally inadequate offence plan on SWM and trying to defend a loss of a very important arti is just plain laughable. The gesturing and idiotic statements highlight the absurdity in your ranks. Posturing means nothing. I’m sorry you would far better to shut your mouths and allow your tactics do the talking. You will soon be back in your own server as your time is up here.

To be fair you're both as bad as each other. When the enemy does an off op it's just a waste of resources and you can instabuild fields and hammers, but when you do one it's a huge success. In reality it's been similar success for both allies

There's no fun in being reasonable though so...

HA easiest win of my life on UK2 we're gonna smash SWM back into T3.6

• Allot of read on forum in just a day. i just lost track of my last comment how pages back i recorded it.

penguin is right(hope i am not insulting u calling u penguin a bird) , and i also agree with those swm, for that artifact win. but there are always two sides and both have their own kind of feeling regarding the events. and then there is neutral observation.
    yes that artifact is important for swm, not much for GoT(comparatively). we are uneasy because it is now with swm, we are not uneasy because GoT lost it. we are disappointed and little bid sad because we were expecting allot of chaos upon swm retaliation. we were expecting them to be confident enough to come for big fish seeing the status in server. but they chose to play safe. what i see is a kind of insecurity and fear. coming for a defender with whole alliance hammer at back, like a ww hit. but any how its their style of game we con;t dictate it.
    GoT has his own style. we come for big fishes, big bell will see how much hammers take it down, and after that how much swm left with to protect the precious things. better swm start building some extra lvl 20 TC. as it would be hard to found them at run time.

I would second pen (again sorry i called u pen, i hope Mod would not mind it, reminds me one of our native idem "Muddai Sust, Gawah Chust" (translation : the complainant is lazy, but the witness is active) ). again sorry i could not able to find any suitable english idem for it. any english man may help. as may be posting in other language is not allowed.

To be fair you're both as bad as each other. When the enemy does an off op it's just a waste of resources and you can instabuild fields and hammers, but when you do one it's a huge success. In reality it's been similar success for both allies

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker