Pre-registration link com80

• EDIT: My bad I wanted to answer the other thread about .com80 but messed everything...
    The pre-registration link to world .com80 its gone so we cannot register there anymore (Yesterday we could but not now...)

Sorry for my missclick and delete this thread if needed ( I can't)

I think he meant to poing out the pre-registration link. Yesterday there was a pre-registration link below the date the server was going to start, but the link its gone.

Post was edited 1 time, last by saludd ().

• The last word on the street was that pre-registering is not possible anymore but I am checking on that.

This is why there was no pre-register on the last start as well.

Will post back when I hear something solid about it.

• The last word on the street was that pre-registering is not possible anymore but I am checking on that.

This is why there was no pre-register on the last start as well.

Will post back when I hear something solid about it.

Okay, but yesterday there was some kind of link below the countdown, but I wasn't on the computer so I didnt click on it, and if I recall correctly it was a pre-registration link (Maybe a non-working link?). But whatever it was, is not there anymore...

• Okay, but yesterday there was some kind of link below the countdown, but I wasn't on the computer so I didnt click on it, and if I recall correctly it was a pre-registration link (Maybe a non-working link?). But whatever it was, is not there anymore...

I honestly cannot say I saw any pre-register link as I tested the one I posted it to make sure it did go to the register site.
    I can say 100% that I did not post any pre-register links in my post.

Like I said I am waiting on word about pre-registering and once I have solid info on that I will let you all know.