Server starts and restarts

• Hi, you could check the old page here

L'unico a far uscire i cilindri dai conigli.

Devi cambiare avatar. Secondo me è quello che ti frega. Uno vede Urahara e ignora le molte cose decenti che scrivi nei post.

FUTURO CAPO WALLACE
    2T

• The old page is no longer supported and will be removed by HQ shortly.

They are working on a solution to display server age but for server starts the latest servers will be announced one the forum

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• This thread will have info of new servers,
    Server Information

Info is also available in current servers for new servers that are about to start.

This is starting soon if interested [UK19] Travian: Fire & Sands Server Start

This thread is ridiculous, Uk 19 has started and you've NOT updated it, plus how are supposed to select a server if we're NOT being informed in advance of when they start, E-mails only notify us after the event and many of us like to be an early bird.

• Unfortunately, I do not get the information from HQ to update the server information thread. However, I do know that HQ are looking for a permanent fix for this.

• This thread is ridiculous, Uk 19 has started and you've NOT updated it, plus how are supposed to select a server if we're NOT being informed in advance of when they start, E-mails only notify us after the event and many of us like to be an early bird.

You realise these server restart are announced on the forum about 10 days in advance? So a quick browse once a week and you'll see any restart...

• This thread is ridiculous, Uk 19 has started and you've NOT updated it, plus how are supposed to select a server if we're NOT being informed in advance of when they start, E-mails only notify us after the event and many of us like to be an early bird.

Server Information used to be displayed on the homepage however HQ removed that functionality when the new Homepage layout was launched. They have stated that server age details will return in the future.

As a consequence of the loss of server age information the forum based info has to be manually updated as HQ release the information.

All server starts are announced in the Travian Facebook page by the marketing team and on the forum prior to launch.

Any other details that may be posted (Such as server information pages) are provided "as is" and as such is not officially supported until the homepage is fixed

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• if it aint broken dont fix it. old forum was ok as it was. Maybe you should sort the game out properly. Players leaving en mass, where once there was thousands now barely 300 play half way through because all thats of interest is how you can best get money out of people.