Lucius Tarquinius Lepidus, Mark Atilius and Tiberius Aternius were all sitting next to the fireplace drinking good wine and talking about their adventures. It was a miracle no one got hurt, and the group of Huns were satisfied with Marks answer and released Lucius.
- Where do we go? - Mark asked Lucius. - You haven't changed your mind about Egypt, have you?
– No way! As long as I am alive, I wouldn't have any doubts about that. - replied ex-architect. – Memphis, Karnak, Giza – I want to visit them all! But first of all, of course, Giza and the great pyramids! However, after all that’s just happened, I am not in the mood to travel alone anymore – he added. – There are lots of Egyptians everywhere since the borders are open. One of those 5 caravan drivers surely goes to the right place. But how can we find out which one of them travels to Giza and when? I started learning their language only a month ago and they don't talk Latin. Can you find out which one we need to travel with?
This is what Mark found about the 5 caravan drivers.
There are 5 caravan drivers standing next to each other near the marketplace.
• The man in a green tunic is Ahmed, he leaves at 05:00.
• The man in the middle owns 12 camels.
• Mustafa leaves at 05:45.
• Omar owns 15 camels, and he stands to the left of the caravan driver in a green tunic.
• Just right of the man in a blue tunic is the one who goes to Memphis.
• Karim leads the caravan to Thebes.
• Next to the man in a black tunic is a caravan driver who owns 14 camels.
• The caravan to Karnak leaves at 06:00.
• At 05:20 a caravan driven by Youssef leaves, and he is standing just on the right of the man that goes to Memphis.
• A caravan with 16 camels heads to Alexandria.
• Next to the driver who leaves at 05:20, is a man that owns 13 camels.
• The man standing on one of the edges wears a red tunic.
• The driver with 12 camels leaves at 05:30.
• The men in red and black tunics are standing next to each other.
• The caravan to Alexandria leaves town at 05:00.
Task 5: Who is wearing a yellow tunic? Which of the caravans goes to Giza ?
This task will require 2 days to solve, so announcing the winners will be on Monday.