Day 1: Journey to Egypt

• Dear Marc

I am sure you've heard the
    news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

P.S. Talk to the messenger, he'll tell you all the details!

• Dear Mark!

I am sure you’ve heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

P.S. Talk to the messenger, he'll tell you all the details

• Dear Mark
    I am sure you've heard the news: our emperor set friendship with the Egyptians!I invite you to join me on my travel there!
    Lucivs
    P.S. Talk to the Messenger, he'll tell you all the details!

• Dear Mark!

I am sure you've heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

P.S. Talk to the messenger: he'll tell you all the details!

• Dear Mark!
    I am sure you've heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!
    Lucivs
    P.S. Talk to the messenger, he’ll tell you all the details!

• Dear Mark
    I am sure you've heard the news our: Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians!
    I invite you to join me on my travels there!

Lucis

P.S. Talk to the messenger he'll tell the details.

• dear mark!
    i am sure you've heard the news :our emperor set friendship with the egypt! i invite you to join me on my travel there!

lucivs

p.s.talk to the messenger, he'll tell you all the details

• Dear Mark!

I am sure you’ve heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

P.S. Talk to the Messenger, he’ll tell you all the details!

• Deark Mark!

Lucivs

• Dear Mark!

I am sure you've heard the news: our emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

• Dear Mark!

Lucivs

• The letter reads:

"Dear Mark!
    Lucivs
    P. S. Talk to the messenger, he’ll tell you all the details!"

I note the Roman spelling of "Lucius" - although should it be "Lvcivs"?
    Also, so much for talking to the messenger... hope those details weren't necessary. But then, what else is an adventure for?

• Dear Mark!

I am sure you've heard the news: Our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

• here's my depicher (using ROT13)

Dear Mark!

Lucivs

• Dear Mark!

I am sure you´ve heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egypyians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

P.S. Talk to you menssenger, he´ll tell you the details!

• Dear Mark,

I am sure you've heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with our Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

• Dear Mark!

Lucivs

Vieux joueur : [Moule à gaufre / Crousti] - [Butterfly_ / Crousti] - [Timos / Tyrans™] - [Timos / TEUTATES] -
    [Fearless /®ARTIST©] - [Albus001 /TTF] - [Oromis-elda / VTL-Weed]

• Dear Mark!
    I am sure you've heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians!
    I invite you to join to me on my travel there!
    Lucivs

• The Deciphered message is:

Dear Mark!

Lucivs

P.S. Talk to the messenger, he’ll tell you all the details!

• I AM SURE YOU'VE HEARD THE NEWS: OUR EMPEROR SET FRIENDSHIP WITH THE EGYPTIANS! I INVITE YOU TO JOIN ME ON MY TRAVEL THERE!
    LUCIVS

P.S. TALK TO THE MESSENGER, HE'LL TELL ALL THE DETAILS.