Day 1: Journey to Egypt

• Dear Mark
    I Am sure you’ve heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there
    Lucivs
    P.S. Talk to the messenger, he’ll tell you all the details!

• Dear Mark!
    I am sure you 've heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians!
    I invite you to join me on my travel there!
    Lucivs
    P:S: Talk to the messenger, he'll tell you all the details!

• Dear Mark!

I am sure you've heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

P.S. talk to the messenger, he'll tell you all the details!

Post was edited 1 time, last by Veda ().

• Dear Mark,

I am sure you've heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

P.S. Talk to the messenger, he'll tell you all the details!

• Dear Mark!

I am sure you’ve heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

• Dear Mark!

I am sure you’ve heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

• DEAR MARK!

I AM SURE YOU’VE HEARD THE NEWS: OUR EMPEROR SET FRIENDSHIP WITH THE EGYPTIANS! I INVITE YOU TO JOIN ME ON MY TRAVEL THERE!

LUCIVS

P.S. TALK TO THE MESSENGER, HE’LL TELL YOU ALL THE DETAILS!

• Dear Mark,

I am sure you've heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptions! I invite you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

SAM
    TS5.travian.com

• The problem above is encoded using the Caesar Cipher, where the letters are shifted. In this case it is shifted by 13.
    With that being said we can now get the message.
    The message reads as:

Dear Mark!

Lucivs

• Dear Mark!

Lucivs

• Dear Mark!

I am sure you’ve heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I insist you to join me on my travel there!

Lucivs

• The Winner of Task 1 and receiving 50 gold is

guarana

The random number generator says posts :30 129 81 are the runners up winning 30 gold each are

Rage

jeank_SE

VIORA

Well done to everyone who took part and especially those who spotted the couple of errors (Mark/Mnrk // Lucius/Lucivs) we accepted both answers as correct.

The winners can claim their gold by sending me a PM with the server and account to be credited

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78