comx thread (this ones better)

• Oh dear, looks like i stroke a nerve here. All these underscores, capslock amd fat letters. :D

"Yes it is." meant yes, it was me who played on these two accounts. And my explanation was a simple reply to the previous "please explain this logic to me.."
    I dont get why you keep saying i admitted to be a cheater. Maybe you should read a text twice before you get all emotional. ;)
    As you can tell, english is not my native language. But i really thought my text was easy to understand.
    And your logic is kinda weird: if i get banned, it is set in stone for you that i cheated.
    But if others do, it obviously depends on the circumstances. Yeah, makes sense. And you are obviously not biased. :D
    It is also cute how you threaten to zero me. While you didnt dare attacking any of my accounts so far. Not even once. Hell, you didnt even dare scouting me. Funny stuff :D
    Same as you guys have been bragging about "building a beast of an account" just to realize your biggest sweep didnt even match our 3rd hammer.
    And while you keep spreading all these fake news here, you know deep down that the best personal deffenders you ever had who supported you over years, didnt refuse to play with you ever again for no reason. ;)
    Sad story i know. :(

However, it is amazing how you keep shifting the focus on me, instead of admitting what happened in your team. One could almost get the feeling that you try to cover something up. ;)

• Really is a shame that we cant discuss the start of a new, very exciting server without insults and petty arguments. The past is the past, we are looking forward.

Can you 2 take your "Your team cheated more than our team" rubbish off this forum and into pm; it is quite frankly embarrassing and boring. Nobody except you cares!

The rest of us can sit here and talk about how great and competitive with server will be, followed by the inevitability that DoH will end up beating you all.

I am really looking forward to it. Just hope the Spanish and Germans aren't all talk. Hopefully lots of battles all the way through the server and a close WW race. May the best team win!

Everyone who is anyone, get out there and invite more regional teams. Lets make it a server to remember!!!

• Really is a shame that we cant discuss the start of a new, very exciting server without insults and petty arguments. The past is the past, we are looking forward.

The rest of us can sit here and talk about how great and competitive with server will be, followed by the inevitability that DoH will end up beating you all.

Couldnt have said it better myself ^^ Guess they will keep their mouth shut when they both get bombed next round ;)

• blah blah blah

What ever makes you happy. I wish you the best.

Agree 100%, lets get the next round stuff started...................

Couldnt have said it better myself ^^ Guess they will keep their mouth shut when they both get bombed next round ;)

Oh silly lemon Drop. The odds of me getting bombed are pretty high, the odds that it will matter are pretty low and the odds of me shutting my mouth are nonexistent.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

The post was edited 2 times, last by jaruby ().

• So let's talk next server.....

What do we know so far?

Enti's crew is in
    Enric's crew is in
    We are back
    A bunch of smaller crews are back

Dutch decide yet?
    Turks decide yet?
    Parsa decide yet?
    Dacia decide yet?
    USx decide yet? IH, Wonka, Marr etc... Come on...... you know you want to. We want you too :)

Rumors of....
    Italians
    Russians
    Arabic
    Vietnam
    Heard Israel but I don't think it is real.

Slow server guys have been threatening to show up but say....... "why? we can't handle them" but as usual none will commit to prove it. Typical.

What have you heard?

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

The post was edited 4 times, last by jaruby: Fixed enric's name... thanks kit ().

• Enti's crew is in

It's not my crew. Calling it like that indicates that I make all the important decisions on my own, certainly not the case. I couldn't even make them on my own if I wanted to. So either you include Lotte or you just call us ... hmm... let's go with Murxies or Germans? Well, as soon as the new server starts, you can be astonished about our creativity and can use the proper name :p

• Some of the best players are Indian. Come on Enti, thought you knew your stuff!! Starting to think this round going to be rather easy vs you. #DoomedByArtefacts

People I don't know tend to be noobs in 99% of the time. But well, I am really looking forward and hope that you prove me wrong.

• But honestly. Experience taught me that writing in the trafo is easy, actually showing skill that goes beyond raiding and building many troops is pretty damn rare. Nevertheless... Hope dies last. And if we dominate this server again, without any "serious" effort.. I don't think that I'm going to play again. But that's only my personal feeling.

• It's not my crew. Calling it like that indicates that I make all the important decisions on my own, certainly not the case. I couldn't even make them on my own if I wanted to. So either you include Lotte or you just call us ... hmm... let's go with Murxies or Germans? Well, as soon as the new server starts, you can be astonished about our creativity and can use the proper name :p

That was so sweet. You knew what I meant. I had "the Germans" originally then I edited it. Wasnt sure if it was accurate. I knew "your crew" was. So that is what I put.

Indians are coming. Beware yourself. Kneel and swear to the lord of chaos or you will be knelt

I sure as hell hope they show up.

I know that you're scared and all that, but you forgot to add the fruits to your list ;(

Lemon Drop. I am so scared I may go back to ukx to have an easy round. Well really usx but theat means nothing to you so.... ukx it is :)

People I don't know tend to be noobs in 99% of the time. But well, I am really looking forward and hope that you prove me wrong.

They are good. Are they "Good" is another story. Odds are they will start then leave like most of the others. We shall see.

But honestly. Experience taught me that writing in the trafo is easy, actually showing skill that goes beyond raiding and building many troops is pretty damn rare. Nevertheless... Hope dies last. And if we dominate this server again, without any "serious" effort.. I don't think that I'm going to play again. But that's only my personal feeling.

Well sense you will not dominate it are you going to come back the following round?

• Lemon Drop. I am so scared I may go back to ukx to have an easy round. Well really usx but theat means nothing to you so.... ukx it is :)

I knew it! And you should stop listening to people who refer to me as Lemon Drop...next comx is gonna be fun :3

• Well sense you will not dominate it are you going to come back the following round?

Well, if we get our collective butts kicked, I personally would definitely need a revenge.
    But lets not get ahead too far... ^^

I really hope nobody who is at least "above average" is playing ukx or all those other dead speed servers. This is the chance, here and now, come on guys, join this server.

• I knew it! And you should stop listening to people who refer to me as Lemon Drop...next comx is gonna be fun :3

I literally thought that was your name. LemonD"rop" If I am wrong.... ya well, um, ok.

yes it will be fun next round!!!! Looking forward to what is gonna go down.

Well, if we get our collective butts kicked, I personally would definitely need a revenge.But lets not get ahead too far... ^^

I really hope nobody who is at least "above average" is playing ukx or all those other dead speed servers. This is the chance, here and now, come on guys, join this server.

Same here. But odds are I will turn back into a raiding/overview/chiefing ghost again. This is probably the last shot I have with time to play until next winter. Too much going on in RL to really enjoy the spoils for awhile.

I hope others are spreading the word to get them all here. UKx and all the domains. This should be one hell of a round the way it is starting to sound. How are we gonna prove who is worthy if there are so many others to whoop? lol!!!

• Anyone looking for a dual on the next comx?

I plan to play Teutons, off.
    account with Unlimited gold available :)

Couldnt play with any ex N&C, HM or TSO players though, i couldnt go to the darkside im afraid

:)

• One portuguese family come try COMX but only as experience without great objectives or ambitions