comx thread (this ones better)

• No idea what your talking about. As far as I am concerned, no backstabbing were done and 80% of DD is still following me and supportive of the choice I have made. The rest are salty fanboy of other leaders. You talk like you are one of us but I never heard of any blaze ever so clearly you are talking out of your A$$

So if 80% of DD is still following you, then that's what, 48 sheep we don't have to worry about. Though I can't really believe that there's anyone still playing that would follow you and your 'special' ways of playing!!! OMG, after what you pulled last round I can't believe you have more than 1 player still following you. Thank god I realized your shifty, lying ways the first round I played with you. Luckily, to ease my pain you deleted before the server ended, because of those mean mean mean MH on AUX that banned you over and over! lmao

What have you done for your Faerie today?? ;)

• seeet. Now let's have some fun!

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• Where is the rumour thread? Damn need the rumour thread.

Oh well, lets just pretend this is it.

Rumour is the Spanish Alliance leader is away for the start of the server.

Where is the commitment!!??

• Where is the rumour thread? Damn need the rumour thread.
    Oh well, lets just pretend this is it.

Rumour is the Spanish Alliance leader is away for the start of the server.

Where is the commitment!!??

U will see in game, whats youre rush?

• Uhhh, without their leader the whole alliance doesn't know how to built their accounts... that's tough... maybe he can leave some advice behind before he leaves? Poor Spaniards!

Yes, poor us!! :( We dont know how to build anything...can u give us some advice? plisssss, plisss, plisss

:)

• Oct 5th now lets go!!!

Just a question to the masses.....

Why do snail players act like they could dominate a speed round because there is "so much more strategy" playing so slow it puts ya to sleep? They always say that stuff but wont come over here and play. Just saying I dont get it. I would never say I would go to a snail server and dominate. I would quit. I hate it. Why cant they say that? They could say I cant come to speed because you guys would whoop us. Im not coming. But NOOOO they say things like "I dont play anymore" instead of just admitting they would get slaughtered.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• I guess the main issue is that you need way more time to seriously play a speed round than a snail server.

Which I totally get but that is not what they say. They say it is easier and they would dominate if they played. I am not saying we are better at "Travian" but IMO Speed takes so much more skill to dominate.

• I am not saying we are better at "Travian" but IMO Speed takes so much more skill to dominate.

Nope, it doesn't require more skill, but it is without a doubt more challenging.
    Because the tactics are the same as on a random snail server, when it comes to attacking and defending... but there is an additional challenge: The required activity

Being offline 2 hours in a row can lead to disaster on 3xspeed. Suddenly you've lost your hammer village or your precious artifact. Those kind of problems do not exist on snail servers unless you are totally incompetent.

And the reason your statement is not totally wrong, that it takes indeed more skill is - not because of the additional speed, but because there are just far better players around on this server than on random snail servers.

• And the reason your statement is not totally wrong, that it takes indeed more skill is - not because of the additional speed, but because there are just far better players around on this server than on random snail servers.

Is that in itself not the reason his statement is totally right?

• Nope. That's not what he said. Jaruby thinks you need more skill to dominate here, because speed is harder to play.

The reason it is harder is not that in general more skill is required to play a 3x speed than a 1x speed - but that there are more capable people playing here. THAT leads to the situation that low-bob-noob-tactics that work on 1x speed don't work here.

Mind the difference :p