comx thread (this ones better)

• tick tock, tick tock......

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• By being bitter? ;)
    But a way to get a custom user title is to look out for events where the reward is a special user title, like the Hero Adventures Part 3...But I'm sure that there will be future events that will result in a special user title.

Ahh
    That's a nice reward hehe.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• So agree!!!

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• Can anyone sum up 19 pages of blabbing for me?

Sure...
    I am always right.

Enti has the moral championship belt

Friendly farming is apparently legal if you have "multi"ipl sheep to selflessly run them for you.

A bunch of very good alliances are coming here to fight certain people and others are just joining the fun.

Lemon is bitter about something

Slow server peeps refuse to play here

This should be one of the best rounds in a very long time.

That about sums it up

etc....

• good luck to everyone, make it fun :D

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• Hello there. :)

Feel free to come join us, it has been so so so long! Bring the usual friends and family. :) We already have Aussie, Kiwi, US, Indian, Danish. :)

• Can anyone sum up 19 pages of blabbing for me?

Basically, a lot of keyboard warriors throwing claims around at how they are gonna do this and that.
    I guess you could say it has been "my soccerballs are bigger than yours" kinda stuff... < hope that is allowed mr.mod X/

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Thanatos - INFAMOUS | Ekon - BC | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

• Basically, a lot of keyboard warriors throwing claims around at how they are gonna do this and that.I guess you could say it has been "my b*lls are bigger than yours" kinda stuff... < hope that is allowed mr.mod X/

Na, I just argue with everyone that is wrong.

etc....

• keyboard warriors

This is a pretty good compliment considering you need a keyboard to send attacks. If anyone ever called me a keyboard warrior, I'd thank em for the compliment.

BTW good luck to everyone, only 5hrs 32mins to go!

• Hello there. :)

Feel free to come join us, it has been so so so long! Bring the usual friends and family. :) We already have Aussie, Kiwi, US, Indian, Danish. :)

Danish??? Well thanks for the invite!...

• Good luck to everyone. See yall in the world of make believe tomorrow.

Nap time..... ||

etc....

• Is there a way to preregister? I get some weird list of available worlds while trying to do so... no comx....

No, Pre-registering was removed when the new homepage was added.