comx thread (this ones better)

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• Does that no down time mean, that they will pause the server for 24h? And the arties and everything will stay the same just a day later?

But you never know with TG, in the morning they might post that there will be no maintenence work after all, who knows :D

//The Widowmaker
    //Umbra

• They just screwd up Bp spawning on the german speed. Countdown over, no Bps there. Instead they spawned them ~90min later with no announcement... Lets hope the best for comx

Same thing happened on Danish speed a couple of weeks ago. But buildingplans was like ~8 hours late and in that time 511 "normal" natarian villages was created around one of the buildingplan spawn coordinates, with pop of 2-10. All of these natarian villages are called "new village" and not "Natars xx‬|‭yy" as usual for natarian villages.

• Well the raids wont raid..... ya this is gonna be a great day.

Good luck on artis later.................

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

Impact on Gameworlds: We currently expect no impact for the players

Dear players. To complete the maintenance process we'll need to put server on short downtime 5-15 minutes long somewhere between 13:00 and 14:00 UTC.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Same thing happened on Danish speed a couple of weeks ago. But buildingplans was like ~8 hours late and in that time 511 "normal" natarian villages was created around one of the buildingplan spawn coordinates, with pop of 2-10. All of these natarian villages are called "new village" and not "Natars xx‬|‭yy" as usual for natarian villages.

I guess that's one way to make a server look more popular.

Well the raids wont raid..... ya this is gonna be a great day.

Good luck on artis later.................

Hopefully the bug is gone before artes are released...Or we won't be able to chief the artefact villages.

• what a great idea to make the time around artes spawn so much more exciting by 'unexpected' maintenace issues!
    Thanks, Travian, for all your effort to entertain us <3

May we expect some more surprises in 15 hrs? Or... errr.... "unexpect"? ;)

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• 13 min downtime, fairplay....But server is slow enough for me to make a forum post in between clicks :(;(

• MAINTENANCE IS NOW COMPLETE ON COMX

That is what I have just been told. You all are done and complete

Did they forget to feed the hamsters during the downtime? Seems like the hamster wheels aren't running around correctly...

Nvm, server is fast af atm

• :o and what happened with the artifacts?

b45TwTj.gif

MITHY: clx. [ET] / next9 [Nameless] / next10 [Fernet] / netx11 Sexyplof[Toosexy] / next12 Relax[SN] / ts4.6 The angel [Sar] / tx2.net 2013 manumanu / ts7.6 Los corsarios [Tordos] / ts6.6 Angel & Demonio [Pekes] / next.22 [Skynet] / ts6.com SW[SNAPFU] / tx2.com 2016 / Next24 La Tia /tx3.com AT 2017/tx3.com YD 2018/ Ts29 LPR/Tx3 1er hispano TU TIA 2018-2019/TM ts20.com Pandora2019/ The angel Pandora2020

To7fcRO.gif

7Lrytwc.gif

QwoVLF3.gif

• 18 min still no arties. Any announcements about this?

You want an announcement?

People in charge of the server are sleeping even though they knew that the server would bug out and not spawn any artefacts.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg