comx thread (this ones better)

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • The fun thing is they plan artifacts to be out at 4:00 AM to cause trouble to people who eventually need to do something in the morning, not only that, but they delay it and make everybody stare at his monitor for more than a hour without any announcement.
    Guys this thing is kinda unacceptable.

• Dear players,
    We are aware of an issue which may prevent you from playing Travian. We are working on other stuff and we don't care what's going on with Travian, we hope you to quit playing as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

• The fun thing is they plan artifacts to be out at 4:00 AM to cause trouble to people who eventually need to do something in the morning, not only that, but they delay it and make everybody stare at his monitor for more than a hour without any announcement.
    Guys this thing is kinda unacceptable.

hehehe they would make an announcement but they r sleeping hahaha
    When they wake up u will get announcement of maybe artes (:

• would say something now, but dont wanna be banned on the forum because of it :D

Simke you know what figl said is a meme right?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Same thing happened on Danish speed a couple of weeks ago. But buildingplans was like ~8 hours late and in that time 511 "normal" natarian villages was created around one of the buildingplan spawn coordinates, with pop of 2-10. All of these natarian villages are called "new village" and not "Natars xx‬|‭yy" as usual for natarian villages.

These artifacts not spawning, but new small natar village appear instead, looks just like the building-plans on both the German and Danish speed servers. Impressive that they have not fixed this yet.

• they are poping at a rate of 1 / minute. all about 85 fields from 0/0
    there will be nice circle in couple of hours :)

2x The Legend of 2017(com+SK)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My english is not perfect, but it´s most likely better than your slovenčina :D

• Glad I waited to buy more gold :p

The handling of the server issues doesn't make sense to me. Is it that compensation rules kicks in if they disconnect the server for a day to properly fix stuff? Would that warrant players to file Payment disputes? Something else? Would be good to get some tech person in the know to educate us.

I appriciate things can go sour tech wise, but any goodwill I had was lost after last week events. Account is on delete (granted, not a big account this round, might have tried to stay if I had invested more time). Shame as the politics of the server seemed interesting.

• Im glad yesterdays maintanance helped to avoid new issues. Imagine if arte-release was bugged..
    In addition to that: congratulations to the travian team for making sure admins are available in case the exact same issues from dex and dkx occur again.

Customer support at its best.

• Back to sleep it is...Even if the artes spawn late they will have to roll back the server and set a new time for release right?...

afaik from the other servers that had the same issue, the artefacts were randomly added later with no warning so... Enjoy :p

Edit: I just realized what TGs master plan is - by messing up the artefact spawns on all servers with artefacts, they hope to push people towards the F&S servers, where there aren't any artefact spawns to mess up - and where they probably have a much higher profit rate thanks to gold merging, artefact activation costing gold and the likes. I'm on to you TG!

• I think you are onto something @wishmaster3

Still no public announcement about the artes that was randomly spawned 3-4 hours late? We better get 2 weeks plus.

• Good thing TG said it would all go smooth.

Way to continue ruining what should of been one of your better rounds in a long time.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.