Warriors -> Clowns

The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • Of course I don't exist I wouldn't subject my name to such a poor account on a poor server, I was present, but circumstances forced an early deletion, but I was brought back to assist others and extract much urine from those who make fools of themselves with poor game play and ill-advised strategic decisions.

• If what you're moping about is a feeders war in the fire & sand server you shoud be well aware that it's a required stretagy in order to win.

~ 22/06/2017, על מנת צמצום עלויות הוכרז רשמית על הריגת הפורום ~
    ~ In 15/07/2017 began the slow and painful death ~
    ~ In 31/07/2017 a few survivors were discovered in the ruins ~

• "Feeders war". That concept does not even exist.

Concepts are unstable and keep changing constantly, if you are not familiar with a feeder's war concept you are even more outdated then me - and that in itself can be considered an achievement.
    Just because you are not familiar or do not know of something it doesn't mean it does not exist, saying so without any minimal research is considered ignorant.

IS there an alliance called Warriors on the fire and sand server?

Not that I know of.

~ 22/06/2017, על מנת צמצום עלויות הוכרז רשמית על הריגת הפורום ~
    ~ In 15/07/2017 began the slow and painful death ~
    ~ In 31/07/2017 a few survivors were discovered in the ruins ~

• I am the French SMURF dual. Remember me, Frisian ?

I wouldn't say that because a strategy is not the same as yours, it is a chicken hawks (coward ?) strategy. You may think so, but any strategy reducing the adversary's capacity is a strategy.

I have seen strategies which are pretty grusome, you would probably find them disgusting, but they do the job pretty well. Since I don't want to give you any ideas, I won't reveal them.

Besides, may I remind you that Warriors have got so to say all the trainers (yes, we still miss 2-3 of them), and that most of the ones we have were stolen from players (and not from Natars, which is much easier to steal from).

And also, some of us don't get off points out of attacking support villas, I can assure you.

Old brat. You may have many go at it but you can kill me only once, so try to make it short

• Rumour has it (and it's hearsay, so therefore a Rumour) EE-Ank meta had a disastrous operation Code-name "Rebooted III" and Management are NOT best impressed with their players...... Also Frisian needs another cata update on Getter tools.

• well if its fine and sand server then attacking feeder chiefing them is all about how you play there.. either sim your own villa or chief others is a way to get vp there

• The trainers, which you failed to take during their release, were almost gifted to you by Samkiller and players sleeping on them. Is it your fault that players did not care enough to move or defend them? No. Of course you would be happy with that :D but is it a thing to boast about? I don't think so...

You may be perfectly happy with your strategy and the way that you are planning to move the server forward. You have won the previous TS4, no? So to say it is a failure of a strategy is wrong. However, is it a strategy that your opponents or neutrals will respect? I don't think so... does it make the server fun? no. Does it inspire players to go inactive? Yes.

I played 2009/2010/2011 servers and I remember seeing the name of Warriors/CWL/Immortals back then even. Who knows if any of these original players still play with you, but would they play like this back then? Of course not and the server level back then would not allow it :) but now its very easy to play it safe unfortunately. Some of your players deleted due to boredom, no? Like DEXTEX who I knew since 2009 when he played with WBBP (The best alliance Ive ever seen). Im sure he deleted because of your strategy because to play with an alliance like that (who dominated offensively like no other) and to move to a strategy like yours would be very boring.

• Who gives a damn about who respects what ? Who will remember who won or lost after say... 3 or 4 servers ? It is a game, remember ? So there is no reason to be as sour as a lime. There is no real life or death threat here. The worst thing that can happen is to have a white night now and then.

Play your game, and let this boring server get over with.

Old brat. You may have many go at it but you can kill me only once, so try to make it short

• You're right in 3-4 servers no one will remember or care, maybe in one server even. And you're right about it being just a game with no life or death, and because its a game the main objective is to have fun and enjoy it. Win or lose, it must be enjoyable. And you said it yourself the server is boring so then you still believe your strategy is the right one when its boring and not fun?

• Are you looking for someone to booh at ? someone to blame ? I'm not a leader, and I know why I don't want to be one. Simple player, having (or not) fun.
    I have nothing more to add to your sorry blahblah.

• Rumour has it (and it's hearsay, so therefore a Rumour) EE-Ank meta had a disastrous operation Code-name "Rebooted III" and Management are NOT best impressed with their players...... Also Frisian needs another cata update on Getter tools.

Apparently you found a rat in our meta to pass you information. That makes you a rat too!

I am the French SMURF dual. Remember me, Frisian ?

I wouldn't say that because a strategy is not the same as yours, it is a chicken hawks (coward ?) strategy. You may think so, but any strategy reducing the adversary's capacity is a strategy.

Yes. It is a strategy. I never said it wasn't .... It's a stupid, chicken-hawk, strategy

Epstein didn't kill himself

• Well, it is a war game. What is important is that it should be efficient. I'm not judging people attacking small players whom the op maker knows that there won't be any def there, so it is "stupid" too, no ? yet I won't say it is stupid, since it is efficient.

• Apparently you found a rat in our meta to pass you information. That makes you a rat too!

Hey half-wit, we've had eyes inside your meta since day 20. no need to insert "rats", just because you're too lacksadaisical with your security, is no reason to criticise our intelligence.