Warriors -> Clowns

• Well, I ain't no chicken. I'm an old hen. And since the server start, I only attacked capitals, mostly alone too, except for 2 ops.

But really, you should reply to MetAlien. I'm really looking forward to your reply to him

Move on ! Circulez : y a rien à voir

• 3 times "slightly lucky" !! Here, we would say that his luck is insane or that whatever was on the other side was perhaps a little bit too sure of themselves

• 3 times "slightly lucky" !! Here, we would say that his luck is insane or that whatever was on the other side was perhaps a little bit too sure of themselves

I thought you were referring to the boots rip. Not sure where your 3 times come from. Elaborate

TRUMP2020

• I thought you were referring to the boots rip. Not sure where your 3 times come from. Elaborate

I thought that the zerg communicate, but apparently it is not the case. Mind you, I can understand : it is pretty shameful to say that 1 player alone managed to steal not once, but twice from the same ally.

Miley Cyrus stole 2 small trainers, before he stole the small boots. All by himself. He made his own ops. This is why I say that it was not luck. He fooled everyone :D

• I thought that the zerg communicate, but apparently it is not the case. Mind you, I can understand : it is pretty shameful to say that 1 player alone managed to steal not once, but twice from the same ally.
    Miley Cyrus stole 2 small trainers, before he stole the small boots. All by himself. He made his own ops. This is why I say that it was not luck. He fooled everyone :D

Well, there's nothing wrong with your arrogance. I could smell it before even logging in to the forum.

Who's the zerg here anyway? You have been a 4 wing block since almost day 1, the other side is loose sand disguised as a coalition. The zergs are you yourself. If Warriors do not win this server.... now THAT would be shameful.

TRUMP2020

• Me ? Arrogant ? Well Mister "I believe I'm the only one to be honourfull and right, since only what I say is true" : before seeing a straw in your neighbour's eyes, you should better take care of the beam you have in yours.

What do you call someone going on the forum and making a post to provoke the other side by calling it ugly names ? ... mhhh... let me think... Arrogant, perhaps ? Let me check in the dictionnary : in the Cambridge dictionnary :

Arrogant : believing you are better than others

Sounds like it fits you perfectly, Mr Straighter than an i !

• The trainers, which you failed to take during their release, were almost gifted to you by Samkiller and players sleeping on them. Is it your fault that players did not care enough to move or defend them? No. Of course you would be happy with that :D but is it a thing to boast about? I don't think so...
    You may be perfectly happy with your strategy and the way that you are planning to move the server forward. You have won the previous TS4, no? So to say it is a failure of a strategy is wrong. However, is it a strategy that your opponents or neutrals will respect? I don't think so... does it make the server fun? no. Does it inspire players to go inactive? Yes.

I played 2009/2010/2011 servers and I remember seeing the name of Warriors/CWL/Immortals back then even. Who knows if any of these original players still play with you, but would they play like this back then? Of course not and the server level back then would not allow it :) but now its very easy to play it safe unfortunately. Some of your players deleted due to boredom, no? Like DEXTEX who I knew since 2009 when he played with WBBP (The best alliance Ive ever seen). Im sure he deleted because of your strategy because to play with an alliance like that (who dominated offensively like no other) and to move to a strategy like yours would be very boring.

If I were you 2 ex i would stop to tell things like this, you have totally no idea of what we are doing here.
    Samkiller never gave us any arti and our brilliant players stole them. if there is 10 teams then you will find 10 strategies and they are changing though the servers because we need to manage issues but i guess you are bright enough to know this since you are leading.

For your info I am playing since over 10 years and i was part of IM and played with cwl and warriors....what you said made no sense at all since we have many veterans from the 3 teams.

dot

• Well, there's nothing wrong with your arrogance. I could smell it before even logging in to the forum.
    Who's the zerg here anyway? You have been a 4 wing block since almost day 1, the other side is loose sand disguised as a coalition. The zergs are you yourself. If Warriors do not win this server.... now THAT would be shameful.

pignouf arrogant.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what a joke Frisian,,,is she is I am santa clauss

• That message contained a little bit of truth if you ignore the silly context

TRUMP2020

Post was edited 1 time, last by Imperian ().

• Again you judge without knowing people... Have a good look in a mirror, and tell yourself what you just wrote on #1 as if you were saying it to someone else... What would that other person think of you, really ? Have a better look : you should see it pretty well.

It would never cross my mind to write a post just to bash at someone. For me, the war is not won before the server is over. We may win, we may lose, but at least we can do this with dignity.

And according to my long and various experience, sore losers are the ones bashing at people, just the way you are doing : you are giving yourself excuses for not succeeding as well as you thought you would. Strange thing that you didn't (yet... at least) accuse us of cheating ! Sore losers end up doing it, since they need an excuse for losing.

But for now, you are no winner, no loser, just dismayed at our gameplay. Well, it is our gameplay. It is a consequence of RL and we had to accomodate, like it or not. And if you don't like it, I don't care.

• Perhaps he will say :

a) that you were given the arti this time as well
    b) that you were slighty lucky again

or any other (ttm) excuse