Warriors -> Clowns

• LOOOOOOOOOL Frisian...you are such a kid and now you are stepping away and cannot fight and be a man?
    All i can see from your account is an arrogant OC shooting with a water gun...yes because you are faking non-stop with a pea soup.
    If you want respect from others you should start to look at yourself.

• LOOOOOOOOOL Frisian...you are such a kid and now you are stepping away and cannot fight and be a man?
    All i can see from your account is an arrogant OC shooting with a water gun...yes because you are faking non-stop with a pea soup.
    If you want respect from others you should start to look at yourself.

Actually, I don't totally agree with you : his off rank is high enough to have hit something else than oasis and Natars. But for the rest, I agree :D

[censored]

Still no comment about that LB you lost from the "slighly lucky" guy ?

Move on ! Circulez : y a rien à voir

• Don't know what's more surprising

I managed to find my way around forums or that com4 has an active thread(somewhat) ^^

in2. jin
    au1. rock
    com4/uk1. Moondance

• Well, at least, now I know who was "slightly lucky". Really really "slightly lucky" that a hero died when there were still living hammer left. Or his arti would have poofed away like so many others did.

But he is the one who is playing chicken now.

Move on ! Circulez : y a rien à voir

• Well, at least, now I know who was "slightly lucky". Really really "slightly lucky" that a hero died when there were still living hammer left. Or his arti would have poofed away like so many others did.

Slightly lucky or good def.. Depends on perspective ;)

in2. jin
    au1. rock
    com4/uk1. Moondance

• Had to laugh at Frisians comment about one of our spies in their spam/chat room, verily said player did gain valuable knowledge over the time which was imparted to Warriors, even the smallest snippet of information can prove worthwhile Just because they were slack with their loquaciousness at times and never Kept the spam room as totally spam is no reason to call someone a

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed swear word ().

• Had to laugh at Frisians comment about one of our spies in their spam/chat room, verily said player did gain valuable knowledge over the time which was imparted to Warriors, even the smallest snippet of information can prove worthwhile Just because they were slack with their loquaciousness at times and never Kept the spam room as totally spam is no reason to call someone a

Oh you're a TDE player. How embarrassing. :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: cleaned quote ().

• I'm not embarrassed by that fact one bit, we had a damn good laugh at the whole of the EE-ANKs metas expense, made the server enjoyable for us, which is why we play the "game".

What laugh did you have? You are 7 useless players. Your leader joined EE-ANK then decided to leave and attack them..so funny right? Lol. Only one of you was able to produce a (mediocre) army that he did nothing with. The rest are nobodies who spammed faked because I guess you couldnt do anything?

i think it is more embarrassing what i did to you with LB.

Miley, you're a really delusional and funny guy :D. You realize that every arte you stole from NFL was not even defended or informed anyone? It was usually after you steal it they tell us "Oh my bad." That alliance is a bunch of useless idiots who dont know how to move a small artefact :D

And about LB, you noticed I didnt defend it? You stole that artefact after it was useless for me. No one in the alliance wanted to take it either. You didnt fool anyone, im sorry to disappoint you. Same thing with INSOMNIAs small fool. We let you have it because they were useless at that point in the server. The fact you think you outsmarted anyone is hilarious. Ask samkiller why he quit the server and had a hissy fit. Because his players didnt care and let you come and take artes for free :D what can you do with these players? We didnt know them for years and start in the same quadrant like you :D

• What laugh did you have? You are 7 useless players. Your leader joined EE-ANK then decided to leave and attack them..so funny right? Lol. Only one of you was able to produce a (mediocre) army that he did nothing with. The rest are nobodies who spammed faked because I guess you couldnt do anything?

We had a laugh stealing arties from you, like any plan , they can't always be 100% successful, we had a laugh walling two of your hammers, a weak 7 man alliance against a 3 wing meta, and you US useless?? the so-called "nobodies" which imo is one of the biggest slurs you can place on any person All played their parts, just face it you lost and were never in the running with an egomaniac like Insomnia playing with you,

• you can talk what ever you want but record stays the same

ST (yoshi NFL) splat after it and deleted
    ST (WWW NFL) now with EE-ANK still playing
    SB (moondance NB) good guy but on the wrong side
    LB (your highness NB) didn't need arti nor anyone in his ally
    UD (insomnia EE-ANK) who needs unique diet at all

dude i'm not going for fools nor architects

R.I.P. raZZor

• What laugh did you have? You are 7 useless players. Your leader joined EE-ANK then decided to leave and attack them..so funny right? Lol. Only one of you was able to produce a (mediocre) army that he did nothing with. The rest are nobodies who spammed faked because I guess you couldnt do anything?

We had a laugh stealing arties from you, like any plan , they can't always be 100% successful, we had a laugh walling two of your hammers, a weak 7 man alliance against a 3 wing meta, and you US useless?? the so-called "nobodies" which imo is one of the biggest slurs you can place on any person All played their parts, just face it you lost and were never in the running with an egomaniac like Insomnia playing with you,

Stealing what artes? A large storage? Ok. Thats your greatest achievement this server. Just the fact that that is what your happy about is testament to your goals. You are all nobodies who did not even produce an army even. You left us, started attacking us, then when we wrecked you, you started crying about it.

Walled two armies? Who? Samkiller who was a traitor who declared war on all of us? Or Dondarrion who had wasted the remainder of his army which was a shadow of what it was after he had cleared all he wanted to clear.

INSOMNIA is an egomaniac yet youre the one in an alliance worshipping a player posting in your profiles of your worshipping of him :D thats pathetic.

• How many of those artefacts were defended? The only issue is the unique diet which INSOMNIA decided to give away because at that point they did not care about the WW or the server. They started Hungarian RoA with 3-4 wings and stopped all effort here.

Yoshi - Free giveaway/No defense/No Word - Then suicided with no word also :D

WWW - Told me he wanted to queue more troops but "forgot" about your attack :D

SB - You deserve credit for this one, Moondance knew it was real but had to make a difficult choice to defend elsewhere.

LB - As I said, you stole this arte in a useless stage. It was not worth it to even defend it, and I dont think you really benefitted from it at all :D

UD - INSOMNIA gave it away because he just stopped giving

I mean I get that you're happy you got so many free artefacts but please please dont pretend that you stole these with your whit. The policy is to ALWAYS move a small artefact especially a trainer. NFL gave away two small trainers in TWO days. The whole alliance fell apart. Did you not notice?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed swear word ().