Warriors -> Clowns

• "Sure !" ! would you try to make us believe that elfs are working with Santa Claus in the north Pole too ? Why... You might as well have invited us to come and get them, and also destroy the treasury, to make is so much easier for us !

Old brat. You may have many go at it but you can kill me only once, so try to make it short

• "Sure !" ! would you try to make us believe that elfs are working with Santa Claus in the north Pole too ? Why... You might as well have invited us to come and get them, and also destroy the treasury, to make is so much easier for us !

Believe whatever makes you feel better about yourself :)

• Lord rahl (Eurypedes, If I'm right), I think you had really horrible spies, from what you have been saying in this thread :D

Warriors won the server when we threw the kitchen sink at them and didn't 0 their WW.

I would suggest not taking credit for things that you didn't do :p

in2. jin
    au1. rock
    com4/uk1. Moondance

• Lord rahl (Eurypedes, If I'm right), I think you had really horrible spies, from what you have been saying in this thread :D

Warriors won the server when we threw the kitchen sink at them and didn't 0 their WW.

I would suggest not taking credit for things that you didn't do :p

The word THEY suggests we're taking NO credit at all,,... don't criticise if you don't understand basic English

• The word THEY suggests we're taking NO credit at all,,... don't criticise if you don't understand basic English

Please forgive me your royal highness ;(

I'm but a mere peasant who is not privy to matters such as kings English and must make do with whatever I pick up from other well learned members of the society :D

in2. jin
    au1. rock
    com4/uk1. Moondance

• Long live the Queen.. however long that may be

That's it Game over , the "Clowns" have won despite being only on Level 75, How? They've just chiefed EE-ANK meta WW.

Why stay in warriors if you don't consider yourself a part of them :p

in2. jin
    au1. rock
    com4/uk1. Moondance

• greatings all
    Must say after reading all this that i had great respect for the loosing enemy leaders untill the end and upon reading the crying post here,
    Facts . Art of war talks about knowing your enemy and also attacking weak spots.
    1 knowing your enemy,
    You cry about your internal problems as if its a reason warriors should win easily, yet you dont know or recognize that warriors also had a lot of internal issues which is like most metas, and why good psychology or spys needed to distinguish this and exploit the weakness, warriors from what i believe due to real life lost 3 OC,s and is why they did not attack you as much as you cry that they should have, in the middle server, yet you did not exploit this quietness and continued to just splat predicted on weekends with little faking having only minor success, even after you talk about some great alliance i have never heard of you played with who attacked all the time , i wish they were still here so i could fight them , so when warriors showed weaknesses even with your experience you failed to act to you advantage and just cry about warriors not killing you fast enough when you were weak, art of war is great read,

2 attacking weak points of enemy
    You never heard of or think its cowardice to attack weak points like supports.
    For thousands of years attacking supply convoy and out lying forts has been the hall mark of winning wars look at current wars or WW II , romans , american english and civil wars.
    I know of none that talk of attacking the stongest forts where enemy is waiting as the brave and winning strategy to of winning wars
    S4 ending saw but warriors own all 13 WWs and the enemy controlling not 1 large Arti at all, warriors or natars controlling all bar 3 ? Small arties, and in the rankings having all top 20 pops and 17 of the next 20 , as well as most of the top hero and offence defence rankings, pretty much a white wash which you cant get by simming as cant get offence points or arties by simming,
    So your comments again about due to your internal problems they didnt kill you enough as you point of why they are clowns, makes you i feel the clowns monkey.

You talked of some great alliance like IM, Grid, Wild, CWL, who attacked more than warriors did.
    As a CWL player and meta leader since before CWL came to travian from dark throne, i can speak with some knowledge and winning is not everything but is good, but best servers are those where the members had the most fun killing or getting killed, fighting for your life, some of our best servers we lost but we fought every day, our worst we won by hitting enemy's very little, was no fun ,

I joined your server in the last weeks of the server to help warriors as they were at risk of ..... yes loosing if you had got your act togeather in stead of crying about own issues,
    You had Pardu ? A alliance with some nice war armies in the same quad as warriors yet you failed to use them , my first task i set my self was to some a joke but was the most dangerous enemy above your hammers was to clean out there own quad of pardu b4 they woke up and attacked as some were only 1 hex away from warriors, that was one of you failings not using them more.
    So we killed them in 1 week of daily daily attacks all day, then im happy to say hit your weak points with ant armies, armies so small ppl dont use them, and zeroed smashed your ww supports and had them attacking daily also, b4 moving onto killing EE Ank and the NW quad,
    So i hope you did enjoy the ending were you did have attacks daily like you were sad that it did not happen all server, but real life does get in the way of servers as does internal issues, the point is to over come your own and to recognize the enemy's

Thank you, and please come and play agianst me on my next full server with the CWL offshoot of GOATs in the new year, when we can find some great enemies to fight, you will see daily attacks all server for your fun,

Brezz
    My sig is for life i dont hide behind accounts of where my loyalty lies

• you view of the game was and still is totally right mate...part of warriors success was due to the OCs that took over and did very well. It is very easy to tell we were going to win once the server is over...my tribute go to all the team players in Warriors who contribute to this victory once again. This game is getting harder to be nice to play since there is less players months after months...very sad but true.

thanks for the good fight !

the drop

• I am all for the right for everyone to have his own opinion. Some in this thread seem to claim the right to their own facts though, that's stupid

No, some here just said that you shouldn't call people clowns just because you are whining about too few attacks on you. Just read up the post you wrote yourself

Old brat. You may have many go at it but you can kill me only once, so try to make it short