• So, Madog has decided that what RD really needed on a server with 214 active players is a second WW. He also doesn't seem to have considered letting anyone outside of his own little crony group know before it happened. Is this the beginning of a shock endgame splinter alliance to challenge RD in their own backyard? Or is Madog just the village idiot of RD and they kind of just let him stay despite being a bufooon out of pity? Seems like it could only be one or the other :x

Interesting name too btw ''!!UNPREDICTABLE!!'' , nobody tell madog that MFH/NMS predicted that he'd do it months ago....

• I don't think it was a surprise to anyone MJ. I suggest that MFH chuck all their endgame hammers at it to test how seriously RD are taking it :)

• I do love surprises, personally I would chief the WW if MFH hadn't walled both my hammers. So instead may as well run with both WW's I say, we can easily defend two

The question is, can MFH attack two? Especially now one of their WWR's is banned.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meme776655: Discussion of bans ().

• I don't think it was a surprise to anyone MJ. I suggest that MFH chuck all their endgame hammers at it to test how seriously RD are taking it :)

We haven't any to throw, feel free to ignore us in favour of Null.

She means it, she left her super mod outfit on for it and everything!

Also.......

On a server of 214 people you made a meta so yeah, smell my bum.

Our meta which has always been around the same size in terms of membership as RD, or did you forget that you once had two wings too? Apparently that is enough to hit the definition of meta now?

I do love surprises, personally I would chief the WW if MFH hadn't walled both my hammers. So instead may as well run with both WW's I say, we can easily defend two

The question is, can MFH attack two? Especially now one of their WWR's is banned.

Well I hope thats true, if you def your WW as well as you did the Unique archi we'll be able to rely on the natars to deal with them for us.

• She means it, she left her super mod outfit on for it and everything!

Also.......

On a server of 214 people you made a meta so yeah, smell my bum.

To be fair we joined up to stop you lot strolling to the easy win. Plus Mutley always asks me how my day is going unlike you

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• well I did warn you guys a lot that madog was taking that one.

So are rd desperately looking for a large archi? As I doubt madog is interested in sharing XD

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• finders keepers ;)

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

• the audacity of it crunch. Next thing you'll be wanting us to rebuild your cap for you ^^

• well you know, if you're guna pay monkey builders to do renovation works in your property you got to make sure your cheque doesn't bounce half way through the strip out #payyourbills

• Best not to rub salt in it by gloating, karma and all that jazz.

Out of curiousity though. How big was the hammer???

• Best not to rub salt in it by gloating, karma and all that jazz.

Out of curiousity though. How big was the hammer???

Tbh I do feel bad for him, it happened to us on that server we scrapped with the russians. Absolutely gutting when you spend time and money on a hammer not to see it land. I hope they give him some AA time to get back running, probably still be a solid def acc, or have a decent playing hammer.