• You don’t need defence in places the opposition are too Nancy girl to actually send at though ;)

Everyone knows MFH is terrified of Maddog and the ~FoX~ lot, there was rumour of a mass delete at the start of the server

Bit rich for you lot to call anyone too nancy to attack when you've only about 2 players who send hammers anywhere, our smallest attack on monday included 8 hammers, more than we've actually seen you send at any time.

Congratulations on wasting troops on a sitting duck hammer that would've killed exactly 0 of your troops if you'd left it alone?

• Well yes but then you do have many many more players than us so naturally many many more hammers.

But less attack points, less defence points, less artefacts and less WWs. These metas are all the same, hug numbers to attempt victory and then have the cheek to brag about it when a couple things go their way.

Regarding the hammer do you mean it wasn’t going to be unbanned? Surely if that was the case then all of that damage it managed to do would be rolled back too right? Even now it is the second highest kills account you have and it’s been involved in countless ops.

• Regarding the hammer do you mean it wasn’t going to be unbanned? Surely if that was the case then all of that damage it managed to do would be rolled back too right? Even now it is the second highest kills account you have and it’s been involved in countless ops.

To be fair for a long time you guys kept deffing the wrong places. No deff = no kills. But, that has improved on your end more recently.

Regarding the 'having more players' argument, I think we've done ok seeing as 99% of our players are from the NW quad solely. Haven't checked in depth but RD are a mix of NE and SE right? It's not like we tried to recruit every man woman and dog on the server *cough* THOR *cough* - Us westerners must have more staying power!

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• I think you’ll find THOR were SW, as they were NMS’s last buddies before MFH I would’ve thought you knew that....

We recruited a couple from the SW, seems only fair as the quad had been eliminated and we had destroyed the o my alliance in our quad. Then hit THOR causing you to break off relations...

• I think you’ll find THOR were SW, as they were NMS’s last buddies before MFH I would’ve thought you knew that....

We recruited a couple from the SW, seems only fair as the quad had been eliminated and we had destroyed the o my alliance in our quad. Then hit THOR causing you to break off relations...

A good point well made young Sir, but I was referring to our current situation with NMS & MFH.

The alliance with THOR was going great guns until we actually spoke to them and realised they had the mental brain capacity of a deceased parrot. They also had the ' get up and go ' of a deceased parrot too.

I bear no ill will to Null, but when the opportunity arose to fight with experienced players (MFH) against other experienced players (you lot), we jumped on it like a tramp on chips.

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• Us? Experienced players?

NMS have been around for 11 years.

MFH have been around for 8 years (I think, could be wrong there)

R D have been around since the server started and is nothing but a ragtag group of players that have come together. Maddog started it with 3 guys I think, I was with boom and 1 other, Cuda’s super Awesome ally is how we tryely came together but the point remains.

We aren’t an experienced alliance, we are brand spanking new. Sure null is newer than us but compared to the history of your meta segments we are fresh of the block.

Even THOR had been together longer than us.

I will give it to you, some of us may have a little experience. A little record here or there or two or three but that’s not your point slightly older sir.

• Do you have a record Crunch? Is it on vinyl? Can't beat it for richness of sound.

I think MJ is sulking because he didn't get invited in with the old HATE crew of which he was once a valued team member. As he previously mentioned, there are a few of us here.

/me looks around for the others...ummm...well I'm here, but a shadow of my former self :(. I've a feeling there may be a couple of Angels players, and maybe even some who played for Falcons!

Cuda's Awesome Alliance was awesome. We should have kept that name. I'm massively impressed that there are still some alliance names that come up year on year though. It keeps my faith in the game.

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• MFH asked me before the server even started, I'm a very desirable bachelor with no reason to sulk thank you very much :p

• so You’re saying you were recruited beneath your level but lowered yourself to play with them then? That seems offensive to your team.
    I cannot remember you doing anything for TC that would make you put you in a position to insult the people working hard with you these days. I think MFH and NMS have done brilliantly. Shame on you for disreputing their efforts

• so You’re saying you were recruited beneath your level but lowered yourself to play with them then? That seems offensive to your team.
    I cannot remember you doing anything for TC that would make you put you in a position to insult the people working hard with you these days. I think MFH and NMS have done brilliantly. Shame on you for disreputing their efforts

What're you rambling about crunch? Who mentioned TC? I think the nurses might need to up your dosage before they let you loose on the computers again.

• Must have been a nightmare to feed when you can't even keep the defence in your World Wonder fed lol

Yea it is a pain I have to put a mm out almost twice a week!!

Rumour also has it that an NMS/MFH leader killed off the bulk of his hammer clearing troops from another of his own banned leaders to get their own artefacts back.

Rumour also has it that the banned player had a pretty nifty hammer cleared by an RD player whilst it was a sitting duck.

Yes I did kill lots of his troops. Got fed up of trying to find a wall in one of RDs villages. I was kinda glad that boom cleared the biggest one for me though :) he was a total gent and left the arte behind for us.

Well yes but then you do have many many more players than us so naturally many many more hammers.

But less attack points, less defence points, less artefacts and less WWs. These metas are all the same, hug numbers to attempt victory and then have the cheek to brag about it when a couple things go their way.

Regarding the hammer do you mean it wasn’t going to be unbanned? Surely if that was the case then all of that damage it managed to do would be rolled back too right? Even now it is the second highest kills account you have and it’s been involved in countless ops.

yes we do have 18 more players than you currently but surely you Can't complain about quantity if you're also saying its all about quality. And by the way. If you only look at half of our scores then yes you are winning on attack and def points ;)

Fyi MFH started this server with 9 accounts. Hardly game breaking ;)

I'll leave it there crunchie, I can tell by how catty you've gotten that I hit more of a nerve than I intended. You lot just haven't been as fun since we took jellypetes toy away :|

EDITED BY SMOD MEME

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

The post was edited 3 times, last by Meme776655: Reference to a specific banned player ().

• To be honest I don't even know why everyone talks about our size like its a bad thing. Yes, we've the most players of the alliances around for endgame, but that's an advantage in my book, a perfectly fair one too. I absolutely won't apologise for wanting to win and choosing to support a confed that helps our alliance work towards that target. NMS/MFH as one ally is a formidable team, one that i'm pleased to be a part of whether we achieve the aim of winning or not. :)

• Errr double post, isn’t that against the rules? Someone ban MJ :p

seconded ^^

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?