Can you transfer your Gold from PTR-server to another .com server?

• Topic question says it all:
    Can you transfer your Gold from PTR to another .com server if you delete your account there?

Did anyone try to do that? TM especially?

/edit:
    Travian com80 is the server in question

• Topic question says it all:
    Can you transfer your Gold from Beta to another .com server if you delete your account there?

Did anyone try to do that? TM especially?

I have not deleted my beta account yet.

BUT I have been specifically reassured by support in an IGM that gold from the current beta server will be transferable

And I can assure you that I will be exceptionally verbose if the gold does not transfer.....................

• Patch Test Realm.

They implement new updates there, before rolling them out on the actual live servers - to see if it breaks stuff, and try new features etc.

Or that's at least what it should be - this one looked mostly like a money grab, since you'd think they'd use the actual beta server for that.

Beta server is ts8.travian.com

TM tried out the beta server, not the PTR.

I have no idea if you can transfer from PTR to other servers.

• last PTR I lurked in a little

Did not give gold transfer when server was not complete

WHICH was not clearly identified on the gold purchasing page. WHICH I feel is a complete failure by travian

• Transfer gold from PTR is not possible.

Which makes sense on a PTR where you are given gold. It really doesn't make sense on a PTR where you buy gold. I know that's the way its set up. But I think it should be changed.

Post was edited 1 time, last by kit ().

• on the PTR server where I was lurking
    I am pretty 100% sure you received double the normal gold when purchasing

BUT that still does not make it fair
    that they got to keep the gold

double the gold does not make it acceptable with the amount of bugs

• double the gold does not make it acceptable with the amount of bugs

Well, the PTR is the Public Test Realm, so you can expect to encounter more bugs, but they should make the gold cheaper on the PTR servers imo, but will probably never happen :D

• BUT that still does not make it fair
    that they got to keep the gold

double the gold does not make it acceptable with the amount of bugs

Well if you were able to transfer that gold, everybody would go on the PTR just to buy gold because you get more, and then delete and transfer to another server.

• Well if you were able to transfer that gold, everybody would go on the PTR just to buy gold because you get more, and then delete and transfer to another server.

or they could just cut the gold in half when its transferred?
    woah dÖÖd

Its a pretty nice money-grabbing tactic, considering its become common practice for Betas or Public test realms that purchasable items are all available or free.
    Since you're essentially doing a job, game testing, so they don't have to hire those in-house.
    I mean even wargaming, perhaps the largest money-grabbing shekel-lords on this planet, gave their testers more than enough gold to buy everything in their Alpha test
    of Total war arena. And continue to do so during the beta.

And TG doesn't even let you transfer your gold that you bought after the server ends, top KEK

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son