comx

• Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• Go back to your forum and take your multi accounts with you!

this is my forum. I also Don’t have any multi accounts.

So you coming to comx?

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• We can teach him a lesson.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

• You must be like Luke cage, bulletproof or something because that saw never finishes cutting the smiley face :mmm: e

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• It’s been cutting through that thing for over 11 years Must’ve hit something hard in there I guess?

• Dang man, your hand must hurt sawing for 11 years

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Go back to your forum and take your multi accounts with you!

LOOK......

comx lets goooo (noworries)

See crunchy..... he wants you there too. Now come on and give a real server a try.....