The Treasure Map

• Dear players

Recently our historians discovered a very interesting parchment which contained information about treasure chest, stolen from the Natars and hidden somewhere on a Travian map.
    The parts of these document were badly damaged, and some words were missing, however, we managed to decipher some of the information.
    Here is what it says:

I started my way from the zero coordinates (0|0). In order to throw the chasers off the trail I kept changing travel speed and direction. So, first I rode East for 1 hour with the paladin speed, then turned North and traveled with the cohort of fire catapults for 5 hours . Then I had to turn West and traveled as a druidrider for another 2 hours. I joined a group of settlers who were heading South and they let me travel with them and get some rest in their cart for 9 hours. A group of clubswingers heading East were my next company for another 6 hours. When they arrived to the place, I exchanged some gold to silver and bought a Thoroughbred on the local auction. I turned South and rode this beautiful horse for 1 hour with the Roman hero speed. On the crossroads I met the senator, but we only traveled West for just 15 minutes when he decided that he might find better use for my gold and told his guards to kill me. For the next hour I was forced to flee for my life to the South with the speed of pathfinder. After that I had no strength left so I buried my gold right there.

P.S.
    Speed - x1
    For faster calculations you can use this calculator http://travian.kirilloid.ru/distance.php
    You can discuss this contest HERE
    This section is moderated so your answers will not be visible till contest is over on Oct 9th

Prizes:
    From all correct answers 3 random winners will be picked and each will win 30 gold.

This can be used on any Legends .COM servers(excluding any tournament servers)

• The Gold is buried under the coordinates (19|57).

World: ts8.travian.com
    Account: TomBombadil

• 0/0 > 10/0 > 10/15 > -22/15 > -22/-30 > 20/-30 > 20/-47 > 19/-47 > 19/-64

Gold is burried at 19/-64.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Anja ().

• Location is (19|-61)

Post was edited 1 time, last by phantuhoang ().

• 19 -64

QT9mrjw.jpg

· 3r s1.net: Limanko (Odin) [P.N.D]
    . s7.pt: SyDoZo (Sygate) [La Horda]
    . 1r s7.net: Sygate [Legendary Corp]
    . 2o s7.net: Sygate [Owned&Fail]
    . 3r s8.net: Sygate [Ranlew]
    · s4.net(estrella): ?¿?¿?¿? (Sygate) [La Horda]

. 5o s7.net: ?¿?¿?¿? (Sygate) [300]

Comeback:
    RETIRED(?)

• The coordinates are (19,0)
    That's where you'll find the treasure :)

• 29|-64 :thumbsup:

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Thanatos - INFAMOUS | Ekon - BC | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |