Official US1 R11 Battle Reports

• And now you have a situation where your team is going to get continually hit and you have created an objective in the NW of preventing an NE win whatver else happens. Really silly forum diplomacy that.

I do find the implications of this really quite hilarious given the server plan I had outlined. :thumbup:

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• Yeah, Crevis wanted a toy of his own. Since I am so greedy and selfish I told him he had to go get his own.

Nice dead ghost.

Quote from McGib...."Never saw it coming...however, it'll take him a lot longer to rebuild that than it will take me to rebuild the hammer"

So he's not unhappy with what was accomplished.

And in the "some people never learn" category, its NEVER wise to pick on Dizzy.

Dizzy will make you dizzy.

In other news, it appears the SW is running out of hammers.

Carni

Carni? WTF was that?

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• In other news, it appears the SW is running out of hammers.

Carni

Carni? WTF was that?

Earth wall from 20 to 19 with 189 rams? And a cropland destroyed because there wasn't a warehouse in the village? I'm curious to what this hit, because it seems pretty beat up to begin with and some major golding of the wall for such a small attack.

Armour_US wrote:

You are either the densest man I've ever met or the only troll that ever got to me.

Armour_US wrote:

That's all aside the point because you already won.

Wookie wrote:

Ps. Japoco is trolling you guys. Has been for weeks. And you keep. Coming. Back.

• I'm curious to what this hit, because it seems pretty beat up to begin with and some major golding of the wall for such a small attack.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

In case you missed this part, Quelaana, That happened to be the biggest WW hit so far this server.

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

Or maybe I like to see how many fans I have. I mean, it really is good to know you follow me around, trying to find your moment when you think you can respond to me.

Armour_US wrote:

You are either the densest man I've ever met or the only troll that ever got to me.

Armour_US wrote:

That's all aside the point because you already won.

Wookie wrote:

Ps. Japoco is trolling you guys. Has been for weeks. And you keep. Coming. Back.

• Or maybe I like to see how many fans I have.

??

Jonothan Crane wrote:

• I don't think you understand how any of this works

• I don't think you understand how any of this works

Do feel free to enlighten the rest of the server.

they never have...

Ugh... I'm almost hoping for you guys now because at least you get it

At least I didn't have to explain plans and wonders to one of their OC's...

Jonothan Crane wrote:

• No thanks

In that case, thank you for your unsubstantiated claim with no evidence. If you're going to make a claim, it helps to have proof.

I did have to tell one of their offensive guys that sending a MM that says "send your siege here" is not a way to run an op.

Then it sounds as though neither are qualified or competent to comment on the failings of the other. Mind you, that does explain why this embassy is the equivalent to monkeys throwing bananas at each other...

Jonothan Crane wrote:

• Ok Scarecrow. You got all upset and ran off, and then pop in to fail horribly at trolling us, for what reason any of this occured I know not......so enlighten us. Shed your brilliance on us.

• These forums have reached an all new time low. You can not troll Jarwa simply because he does not know how plans and wonders work... grow up please, k thx

Bully me and I'll blow up your cap

• Ok Scarecrow. You got all upset and ran off,

Lets here more about this.

KoN is turning on it's own yet again?

Edit:

These forums have reached an all new time low. You can not troll Jarwa simply because he does not know how plans and wonders work... grow up please, k thx

Jarwa doesn't know how plans and wonders work and yet Kerzi put him in charge?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH