Official US1 R11 Battle Reports

• Zodiacs have been ungrateful and rude to us all server.

..Karma

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• ..Karma

Part of the unrest was from you guys futzing around with giving us arties you couldn't defend.

Took 48 hours to hear back after we agrees to your offer. Well actually that was just after you lost the arties in the deal. Then proceeded to ask us for arties in exchange for the free one.

2 small arties for a large? Yeah I definitely would have agreed to that if that was the original deal.........

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• Our squad cant run proper ops compared to SW and NE.

Duh...

We gave Zodiacs the arties so they could worry about defending them. Now with all our hammers splatted we will never get them back, we made our bed and will delete.

Fixed that for you Foley..

Considering the amounts of defense we failed to run into when we strolled through the gardens of the NW, I can see why you'd think that was a good idea in the short term, but maybe you didn't think that one all the way through?

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Part of the unrest was from you guys futzing around with giving us arties you couldn't defend.
    Took 48 hours to hear back after we agrees to your offer. Well actually that was just after you lost the arties in the deal. Then proceeded to ask us for arties in exchange for the free one.

2 small arties for a large? Yeah I definitely would have agreed to that if that was the original deal.........

Haha, yeah, that first week after artis was a mess for us. Good times :D

But you aren't seriously complaining about a free arti, are you?

• Zodiacs have been ungrateful and rude to us all server.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Is the leader of top ally gone down to this level?
    ALL your schemes and plots are not gonna work.
    play with the troops made in the account and not with your art. :p
    but looking at those mighty hammers of NE I guess these plots gonna work for them more than their hammers.

The post was edited 1 time, last by noname ().

• Hello Everyone

Banter is one of the great things that forums allow and adds to the overall game play of the server.

There have been times when players would use the forums for declarations of war, surrenders, war & battle discussions and of course the flame war that we know as "propaganda"

So keep it clean and leave the real life stuff out of it. Remember it is just a game and one that we all come here to play to have some fun.

If you get to heated then just back out for awhile and come back later when you can smile about it.

If you feel anyone is cheating in the game then please report that to the MH for your server. Unless you are actually sitting next to a person in real life then you really have no proof of what they are doing.
    So just report and let those with some tools take a look and this frees you up to keep having a blast.

Same goes for ban discussion as that involves a lot of privacy laws in real life. The game is a German game and some of their privacy laws are more strict then anywhere else in the world.
    So bans must be discussed only among those involved on them. The player accused, the MH and any further Travian staff that is called upon to help deal with it.

The staff here will remove without notice any posts that make accusation of ingame cheating or ban discussion without notice.
    They do this without bias as it is part of their job.

Hope this will help clear up some stuff and any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. :)

• IPart of the unrest was from you guys futzing around with giving us arties you couldn't defend.

Haha, yeah, that first week after artis was a mess for us. Good times :D
    But you aren't seriously complaining about a free arti, are you?

I'm not complaining, just responding to greg and his "karma" statement.

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• Well friends remains friends - we are not kind of people who leave friends for petty differences. Thanks Foley for proving that.

By the way - on eye how come no one was watching that hero was coming ?

Over confidence on potter lady ?

:love: