Official US1 R11 Battle Reports

• I don't think lag was too much of a factor, though. Maybe for a few of the waves, but BD would've lagged for 5 seconds, yet still have 4 hits same second, which isn't reasonable to me.

It happens. I've had perfect 4+1 waves (I launch 5 waves if I have the catas)...... taking 10 seconds to be sent. Can't say if that was the case here of course, but it happens.

• Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Ok, got it. FYI, in the .us forums, posting reports, bragging, and poking fun at opponents is what its all about. Its a long established tradition. If you can't take the heat of the forums, then don't come here.

Ahh the heat you are talking about is Forum heat. I thought of in game heat which was not there at all....sorry my mistake

We are totally cool with that. But the heat was missing for quite some time from you - because of the in game heat you were facing. You could have told me that till we loose hammers you will not post any in forum. For you we could have have lost our hammer first day. We can live without hammers - but not without your great comments on forums. We were already missing you.

;( . I am feeling sad as you asked me to go away...

• "Soo, what you are saying is, we hit SB, early on, pretty hard, and came here to post reports, brag a bit, and poke fun at an old enemy, (Foley) and he ran whining to you, so now you are going to focus on the NE totally..."

Yeah definitely ran whining to Zods about 666.

You wouldn't think taking the 2 uniques from Zods might have motivated them to just keep rocking you guys.

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• Tards were the likely target.

..........except...they aren't on this server..

They hit us, we hit them,

Your order of events is incorrect..but then you still think T~A is the Funtards..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• @odinloki_US you’re correct, you aren’t the Funtards.

......but you are wearing the Funtards’ uniforms. You just aren’t adept enough to pull off their shenanigans, so you disguise it as “we aren’t playing for end-game”.

Ok so now we can go back to bee arrs.

• ......but you are wearing the Funtards’ uniforms. You just aren’t adept enough to pull off their shenanigans, so you disguise it as “we aren’t playing for end-game”.

Clearly you were away when T~A came into existence a few years ago..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Be nice Que! Stop chasing away people.
    I for one am glad that radioactive9 is here.

If I could chase anyone away, Bane dear, it would not be Radioactive. He's cute. And not vindictive.

Ahh the heat you are talking about is Forum heat. I thought of in game heat which was not there at all....sorry my mistake
    We are totally cool with that. But the heat was missing for quite some time from you - because of the in game heat you were facing. You could have told me that till we loose hammers you will not post any in forum. For you we could have have lost our hammer first day. We can live without hammers - but not without your great comments on forums. We were already missing you.

;( . I am feeling sad as you asked me to go away...

No need to go away, you just said you could take the forum heat. And actually, you are not nearly as mean as many on here. I enjoy you.

And as far as me not posting, there is that whole..RL thing.. It just won't go away and let me focus totally on travian. This is my busiest season at work, so my postings will be sporadic.

Yeah definitely ran whining to Zods about 666.

You wouldn't think taking the 2 uniques from Zods might have motivated them to just keep rocking you guys.

Glad you admit it, Foley!!!

Didn't you hear? We are famous for getting artis by huggling. Word on the street is they "gave" us those two uniques, out of the generosity and goodness of their heart, since they figured they could beat us anyway, and we needed all the help we could get. They are just so nice that way. Radio is going to join my team next round, we are now BFFs.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Your order of events is incorrect..but then you still think T~A is the Funtards..

Well for me I don't care either way, and I am happy to be enlightened; however, internally in *FU you're all referred to as Funtards. That's a too new thing for me to have encountered anyway.