October Servers Poll

• Which type of server would like prefer Travian to start later this month 231

1. Regular T4.4 version (153) 66%
    2. Fire & Sand version (78) 34%

Hello Everyone

Travian would like to ask you the players what type of server you would like to have as we get into the heart of October.
    This poll will close on the 11th of October so make sure and get your vote in.

• Hi. Just 2 cents. Regular server with 5 tribes - I've already forwarded that request, but I honestly not sure when (and if) it is implemented. I'll keep you posted about this, though. I personnaly like 5 tribes and maybe would like to build Egyptian world wonder - the Pyramid - myself one day.

Right now we need to decide which server we need to start next. Regular x1 (with 3 tribes) or FaS x1 (five tribes, map etc).

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Hi. Just 2 cents. Regular server with 5 tribes - I've already forwarded that request, but I honestly not sure when (and if) it is implemented. I'll keep you posted about this, though. I personnaly like 5 tribes and maybe would like to build Egyptian world wonder - the Pyramid - myself one day.

Right now we need to decide which server we need to start next. Regular x1 (with 3 tribes) or FaS x1 (five tribes, map etc).

You should dual me when the villains play :) A cool bunch of kids running rampage on servers we go with 100 odd members.
    With egyptians i am finally ready to build my first WW . Currently playing on A-nub-Is on fire and sands. Look me up :P

• [cut]

With egyptians i am finally ready to build my first WW . [cut]

Going to be our WW holder :S
    well you cant be worse than me :D

BTW regular T4.4 with 5 tribes :)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

The post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• 1) 201x201 (maybe 301x301) map but NOT EUROPE (traditional open geography)
    2) Implement all 5 tribes
    3) Artifact system like Fire & Sand (no WW)
    4) Maintain the region retrictions and unlocking (prevent noobs from placing village 2 150+ tiles from center)
    5) Regional artifact areas should be pie-slice shaped near center, and wide to narrow arcs towards the outside. All regions have the same # of tiles, +/-5%
    5) Put all the high-VP and Unique Scope artifacts IN THE MIDDLE of the map, with Smalls immediately outside that and Large furthest away.
    6) VP-based victory conditions, as in Fire & Sand