Guide to Artefacts; the facts

• Yes, the bonuses will multiply - artifacts take effect after everything else and on top of everything else. Expect to have to use 422 fully upgraded catapults to take down a single L20 building.

• how do you look for them, as in where are the artefacts? do you just attack any places?

• On t4 can someone tell me if natars village that are holding artefacts are banned for a few hours?
    In about 20 hours artefacts will spawn, on s6
    I'v heard roumors about them being banned, for up to 12 hours , and looked last hour on forum to see if i can find the correct answer.
    First time in T4 and not sure about it
    Thank you

The post was edited 1 time, last by asgard: my grammar sucks :) ().

• On t4 can someone tell me if natars village that are holding artefacts are banned for a few hours?
    In about 20 hours artefacts will spawn, on s6
    I'v heard roumors about them being banned, for up to 12 hours , and looked last hour on forum to see if i can find the correct answer.
    First time in T4 and not sure about it
    Thank you

From memory they are available as soon as they appear, so be ready to roll out at the time listed.That said, the game changes so often these days there's no guaruntees that what was standard on past servers applies to the present.