Patch update (09/10-17) - feedback

• It appears that
    T4.4 (Seamonkey) Patch – 28 (3213)

Has been implemented, at least on the beta server (f&S), even though it wasn't announced to be going live here on .com, so not sure if it's intentional or not.

In either case, here is some initial feedback for it:

1. the change to dorf1 (resource field overview) background image:
    The green color feels very bright, too bright for my taste. That's at least my initial feeling. Might be a question of getting used to it, and maybe it won't be as overwhelming on smaller screens as it is on mine.

2. the change to dorf2 (village overview) background image:
    Great! The image looks neat, and is easy on the eyes.

3. the change to the tabs in statistics:
    I'm guessing this was changed due to:

TRAIVBXXIV-4569 Set tab as favourite: Text and star sometimes do not fit the line in the tab name

However, it looks absolutely awful.

Not only does it look bad, it also doesn't make sense: for some of the tabs, you are literally replacing two characters (ce in Alliance and ns in Regions) with three characters (...) - which makes no sense at all.

Please either revert this change, or find another way to work around it.

A possible solution could be to only have the "dot functionality" on the tab that you favorite.

I.e. if I have the Alliance tab as my favorite

You could keep the Alliance tab looking like it does here, but allow the others to be written in full (General, Regions, Player(s)).

This wouldn't cause any issues in regards to the star expanding outside the tab, and it would look a lot neater.

• It appears that
    T4.4 (Seamonkey) Patch – 28 (3213)

Has been implemented, at least on the beta server (f&S), even though it wasn't announced to be going live here on .com, so not sure if it's intentional or not.

Your right it was not announced and I had assumed that it was going to be done by someone else or I would have put an infobox in for you.
    An announcement will be done of course before the rest of the domain receives it as I am scheduled to do that.

It is intended and the rest of the .COM Domain will get it later as well.

Your feedback as usual is always appreciated and something the developers look for.

:)

• I knew it was coming, since I saw the patch notes on the Danish section of the forum - was just surprised that it went out without prior announcement since you usually stay on top of that ;) And I'm not on other servers atm, so couldn't tell if it was just on beta or others too :P no worries.