Dual (comx)

After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • I'm looking for 1-2 more duals for my account at COMX .... current population rank is top 10 , current raiders rank # 2
    Account is a top notch .. Gold user preferred ... msg me here if you want to play

• I'm looking to join an account on comx, since I'm joining the action late. I'm offensive Teut only (and guessing you are too) with raiding #1 experience.
    Heavy on gold, heavy on time/effort. Looking for a team where equal input is valued and no bs accepted. I live in Northern Utah (Salt Lake City) and play at UTC-6 but have a very flexible schedule due to having my own business, which allows me to play prety much anytime.
    I'm relatively new to comx as I'm a usx player. Don't think I know people on this server and don't feel like starting 2 weeks late.
    Pm me for Skype or reply here if interested.

• I am looking for a Dual, Im i Denmark. So We would be able to be Online, 24/7. I am gold user and OFF teuton.