New One Word Story

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN :p

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN :p . Suddenly

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" :p . Suddenly a

(fishman will be slapping you round the face like a wet kipper for that Leicestonion! :laika: )

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" :P . Suddenly a small

LOL..

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but

Fishman is in the story he should thank you. :D

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler apperated

CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler apperated on

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler apperated on the

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler apperated on the squishy

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler appeared on the squishy penguin

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler appeared on the squishy penguin doorstep

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler appeared on the squishy penguin doorstep slipper

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler appeared on the squishy penguin doorstep slipper like

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler appeared on the squishy penguin doorstep slipper like hanging

• Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. Hamish smoked after pleasuring "no-one can see Raymond squeal", aka "laika sings a cursed ballad", aka "Meatloaf on wheetabix coated spamburgers of purpley snot." aka "FISHMAN" . Suddenly a small but very mormon hunchbacked Settler appeared on the squishy penguin doorstep slipper like hanging raw