🔥 Travian: Shadow Empires 🔥 Open Beta has started!
Check out the new version of the Annual Special before anybody else by registering to the Open Beta Gameworld.

➡️ Register Now! ⬅️
  • Cretin always runs one of these on uk1 and although he tells me off constantly for spamming them I do think they’re pretty awesome. So let’s have one for uk3 :)

WWK Thread

(Apologies for the dodge formatting, the forum isn’t mobile friendly, will sort it out at a later date when I’m the PC)

Resovior Dogs
    Plans - 4
    100 / 0
    Holder - Crunch
    Artefact - The architects unique secret (5x walls)

100 / 100
    Holder - Madog

Artefact - The Architects great secret (3x walls)

MFH&NMS
    Plans - 2
    - 100 / 100
    Holder - Mutley

Artefact - The great storage master plan

Null[/size]
    Plans - 4
    0 / - 100
    Holder - Or24214
    Artefact - the great storage master plan

• RD and MFH&NMS are neck and neck at the 38% mark

Null seem to go to sleep like actual human beings during the night, hence their drop off

Madog is doing an exceptional job of running around his WW like some sort of demented Mrs Doubtfire dusting all the corners and sorting all the stuff out. Can one man hold his own against the Natars? There's no I in ' Team ', but there is an I in ' I'm taking this WW for my own, stuff you lot and your grand plan ' - Mad respect for the Mad Dog.

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• I told Chris that if he was going to hold the WW he could not sleep! But no, he keeps saying things like "But I have to sleep at some point" "I'm tired" "I should get help from sitters!" and my personal favourite, "The leaders should be doing more, I dont have enough resources"... The cheek!

Bloody noobs ey, cannot trust 'em!

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• I don't think anyone is worried about madog, he's got less def in his WW than is in just my anvil. Ditto for NMS actually, if i were you id send all your attacks now.

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

Travian reports died so my cool record WWK report is gone forever. What am I supposed to show off now???

• Is that why you keep sending troops to reinforce our WW? Struggling to feed it

I just wanted to send a gift to you my friend, to help solidify our friendship <3 Most ungrateful to decline my gift upon delivery I feel :b

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

Travian reports died so my cool record WWK report is gone forever. What am I supposed to show off now???

• smashed madogs WW on uk5 once will smash it on uk3 again no big deal

I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic

• So, who in RD came up with 'cunning plot' of Egoisti having a 'bust-up' and 'leaving the alliance' to then 'attack the WW' and invite us to follow him in? Totally ingenious and not just insulting. You honestly thought we'd go for that, seriously?

Tragic strategy

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

• Lol MJ, good to see you still have a vivid imagination :D

Yeah, guess I just imagined all the messages from Ego, that must've been it!

Totally unrelated question, is it still against forum rules to copy paste messages from skype and igms?

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

• Yes, they can't be used on the forum without the consent of all parties.

• Thought you'd already seen crunch!

Drat, I guess we'll just have to assume all of it was imagined then on my part! I must be verrrry creative!

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

• Yes, they can't be used on the forum without the consent of all parties.

In that case, please pass on thanks from MFH & NMS to Egoisti for letting us know Bertyrubble keeps his WWK at home all alone during the night.

Then when I checked and there were 0 scouts there it seemed too good of a honeypot to turn down. Cheers!

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg