• This is the second time I had to rebuild my cap fields this server ;( Why are you always so mean to me?

Nice hammer from Ayath, lovely numbers of Horsies there. We were expecting something big to come out so weren't disappointed. When will we be seeing yours MJ?

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• This is the second time I had to rebuild my cap fields this server ;( Why are you always so mean to me?

Nice hammer from Ayath, lovely numbers of Horsies there. We were expecting something big to come out so weren't disappointed. When will we be seeing yours MJ?

Well mostly I put you on the target list so I could steal the bumboozled joke you did when you took the archi, as good a reason as any right?

Dunno how many times I have to tell you all I'm the king of anvils, nothing to see from me! Honest!

• But that was our joke! How dare you steal our jokes!

King of anvils. Hmmm. Do you think I was born yesterday?

"More's the pity, we could have started your personality from scratch."

A cookie to who ever gets the reference first ^^

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• don't eat it all at once!!

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

• The last time some threw a Blackadder quote at me, I was 18. They got a punch in the face. Y shaped coffin, my behind.

Also, M&Ms without peanuts in are a travesty. You can stick your cookie up your behind.

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• You can stick your cookie up your behind.

Don't say that. I was first, and i don't mind M&M cookie.

That is a super HD cookie. I'm impressed

it's like i'm in cinema wearing those 3D glasses, M&Ms sticking out in the open space

• The last time some threw a Blackadder quote at me, I was 18. They got a punch in the face. Y shaped coffin, my behind.

Also, M&Ms without peanuts in are a travesty. You can stick your cookie up your behind.

that might ruin the taste...

• No mate, remember, we imagined this all right? :p Tbh I imagined bertys wk might be the trap but I guess not, you really ought to arrange nighttime cover or standing if you're to leak that sort of info in an effort to win trust though, otherwise you just look a bit daft. Especially if you don't even win trust out of it! :D

thanks for quoting each other, I haven’t figured out how to do two quotes yet.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/5707572be56

This would be you tying up loose ends then is it?

Good effort is it was, he will be powerless without that market place! Or is there more waves to land yet that I haven’t seen?

• http://travian-reports.net/us/report/5707572be56

This would be you tying up loose ends then is it?

Good effort is it was, he will be powerless without that market place! Or is there more waves to land yet that I haven’t seen?

It was a cheeky chiefing attempt whilst his WWR was en route to us. Not our fault the palace had already been destroyed.

The chief waves were cut, fair play to whomever put them in. We had a 100% RD hammer chiefing success rate prior to tonight so I'm a little disappointed to fail ;(

No one important lost any troops!

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• was that a triple post there crunchie

*cough* ban him ban him *cough* * cough* ^^