• Who is timing with us again? Honey, we have stuff flying out left right and centre, if Null have any sense then they will be too. Half our def board is Null, reign in the paranoia ;)

When is that lovely hammer of yours coming out for some air? We are all looking forward to seeing what you simmed up this server behind your scout arte :)

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Who is timing with us again? Honey, we have stuff flying out left right and centre, if Null have any sense then they will be too. Half our def board is Null, reign in the paranoia ;)

When is that lovely hammer of yours coming out for some air? We are all looking forward to seeing what you simmed up this server behind your scout arte :)

A couple of months ago you were saying i was bitter about not being good enough to be invited to join your hate crew, now you're saying you expect some decent hammer, make your mind up! :P

• A couple of months ago you were saying i was bitter about not being good enough to be invited to join your hate crew, now you're saying you expect some decent hammer, make your mind up! :P

Is that how you interpreted that comment? Wow! It wasn’t how it was meant. I’m really sorry if you took it that way. Always had total respect for you as a player as you should well know.

Can I be the first to congratulate Null on their win? Bloody ninjas

Can I be second? But if the team currently in second place have enough fire power to knock them down and don’t, then they are total numpties and Null deserve to win :D

I believe these belong to MJ?
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/571391d36f6

Someone in MFH&NMS should tell him that his anvil might do the job you need doing ;)

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Is that how you interpreted that comment? Wow! It wasn’t how it was meant. I’m really sorry if you took it that way. Always had total respect for you as a player as you should well know.

Can I be second? But if the team currently in second place have enough fire power to knock them down and don’t, then they are total numpties and Null deserve to win :D
    I believe these belong to MJ?
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/571391d36f6

Someone in MFH&NMS should tell him that his anvil might do the job you need doing ;)

I know! :) Only interpreted that way for the benefit of the joke!

They're not mine! A nice Mexican gentleman asked me to hold onto them for him at the airport, I didn't know what they were judge, I swear!

• Hypothetically though, if they were mine and I had built a WK for the first time. You really think i'd waste it on Null? I'd save a special treat like that for friends <3

Maybe we could play a fun game and all watch my raid go up and up as I get further and further out of range of Null, which should be in a few hours now since I don't have my S.Haste anymore :(

• MJ you weren't supposed to let them see my cats!! That's why I have you a hawk!!!

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Well to be fair, I tried keeping them stashed away Denny, but then Boom came and found a couple k of them in one of our oases on the one night where I forgot to set my alarms... a right pain that one X/

• Well I can count :thumbup:

Started at approx day x
    Max production of catapults = y
    Max production or catapults with aa = z
    Server day = j

(((100-x)*y)+((j-100)*z))-losses

About 22k but you’ve probably starved some too so call it 20k

• That assumes we haven't used any, just because you haven't seen any. It assumes we built 24/7 from the day we started too.

Maybe assumed that we used AA since artes too maybe?

• AA history is visible.

You’ve sent exactly 112 fakes this server.

Of course you built 24/7. So they are stored in a village with an Hawk are they? Ok will club raid scout for them instead :P

• We in null made a pact to never ever mention what happened tonight in our WW. xD