• Guys, I've done it.

RD won't hit us again.

All it took was a picture of my Mrs sent over to Crunch. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• Hahahaha MJ!

Go as Derby County on the new FM, one of the best teams in the championship and it's the only way you'll ever get me to say "I hope you win MJ"

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Hahahaha MJ!

Go as Derby County on the new FM, one of the best teams in the championship and it's the only way you'll ever get me to say "I hope you win MJ"

Derby was a decent option when they had Will Hughes I reckon, kid was sick. Anyone prem calibre there now?

Pft, I know you like me really Mark, its okay to admit it. :P I provide a heel/possibly deranged lunatic for you to help unite your team against. :P

• Thing is crunch, its thier game. You can fight it all you want but it's going to happen. I would say realistically they need to bin the forge one

And I don't think what you said is right. I'm in a 60 man team on uk19 and it's like 90 days in. And theyre no where near those levels. Yes there is always the potential for it but it's not likely to happen on uk servers. There's more likely to be issues on com servers

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Derby was a decent option when they had Will Hughes I reckon, kid was sick. Anyone prem calibre there now?
    Pft, I know you like me really Mark, its okay to admit it. :p I provide a heel/possibly deranged lunatic for you to help unite your team against. :P

Midfield of Tom Huddlestone, Joe Ledley, Bradley Johnson and George Thorne is bottom half prem quality but they're ageing, Will Hughes and Tom Ince were huge losses for us.

And my name is Alex, don't get me confused with that crazy noob Markokram, I think that is the worst insult you've thrown my way on this forum ;)

• Those records won't last long now, not with the extra 10% you get from ally bonus on new servers.

Not familiar with your HOF (not a .uk player), but are they all time, for T4 and beyond, for T4.4 only?

If they include both T4 and T4.4, the same argument could be made for separating those two, as the increased res production in 4.4 is a huge boost.

If some rich idiots decide to spend 100 gold (example) to merge to 2 lame ass hammers into 1 massive hammer, then there's every possibility travian will implement it as it's a money spinner

You don't get a lot for 100 gold:
    Merge optimization calculator by Mads/wishmaster3 - Google Tabellen

But there'd ofc be people out there willing to splurge 1k+ gold, and then it'd start to matter. Even if you just merge with resources, it'd be absolutely broken on normal servers. It'd be bad enough with large merged WWKs on .com (we do get the 700k-1m ones occasionally now, once or twice per server, but the amount of 500k+ ones would be insane with merging.), but on local servers like .uk or smaller ones, it'd be absurd, considering the low def amounts in WWs.

And that's just for game balance. Not to mention the more "philosophical" question of what money should be able to buy you in this game. You could be a normal gold user, spending as much time on the game as some other guy... but still be at an insane disadvantage because the other guy is willing to dump 3k gold into merging.

So yeah, keep the merging off of normal servers. I think it's okay on F&S though. I merge solely with res on the one I'm playing atm.

There is limits to how much one player can donate per day (you can triple per person with gold of course and I won't get into my whole potential for so called elite pre-formed not welcoming non gold anymore' thing in this post) but if we were to take this server as an example. By the time you had merged with NMS, R D would've had 10% production bonus and 10% troop strength bonus whereas you would've been at 4% because you didn't fill the embassy sooner. The NMS embassy upgrades become irrelevant, the individual contributuions do not roll over so also become irrelevant.

If you have a good team, with top raiders (or people who spend a lot of gold on simming), you can definitely get a good head start with the bonuses. If your team isn't that good, it takes ages. I will say, it doesn't help having 50 players, if they don't have much res to spend (speaking from personal experience from F&S beta, com8). But a team with 15 good players, competing against a team with 30 just decent players (decent enough to all spend on the bonusses) will indeed have a big disadvantage in regards to the bonuses.

I'm not sure how I feel about the bonus on normal servers. It will be nice for good organized teams, the ones that I usually play in. However, if you like to keep the team small, you'll be at a disadvantage even if you bring very good players, compared to larger teams with good/average players. And it will widen the gap between pre-formed teams and random teams even more, which is something to dislike too (makes for more players deleting).

• I think the thing to remember is that just because they add something doesn't mean they can't then take it back out again. Regardless of what people say they're going to do it. If you don't want to play anymore because of it that's your choice

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• That's a really helpful insight wishmaster, will be helpful for future servers :)

But now it's time to drag the conversation back into the dirt again, because I've heard rumours that we've been slagging off MFH for spying when in fact, NMS are the ones that use spies :O

;)

• Now you know why im so wise in everything I say :D

But I know what you're thinking, "what is he talking about?"

Well, on UK4 (I don't even play anymore, I took the unique trainer and then had to quit due to lack of time, can only play one server) there is a player called Theoden.

He has been found to be a spy, making fake defence calls whilst he held a unique arte that was given to him by the alliance. Also telling the enemy who other defence calls were for, who to attack, who has hammers and defence etc. When he was found out (fell out with alliance leader he was spying for, enemy alliance leader sent Skype screenshots around) he tried to claim that he was a double spy and was actually just gaining their trust for some reason.

I was sent the screenshots to prove this, and noticed that his Skype name is Theoden/jester, with jester I assume being his uk3 name. When I asked if they knew why he did it, I was told it was because he was friends with kettricken, who if I remember correctly was a leader in NMS.

Does kettricken approve of spying? Clearly. Does MJ hate spies enough to kick Jester? Interested to find out. Will I get abused for this message? Definitely.

So what does everyone think? I will put my tin foil hat away now

• Not something I was aware of so thanks for sharing. Jester doesn't have a rank/position within the alliance and the vast majority of our actions would be impossible to be shared by a spy unless that spy was in a very high position. So to ave a useful spy in our alliance it'd have to be Me, Mutley, Ayath or someone of that kind of priveledged position which Jester doesn't hold. Personally I haven't seen any issue with him on this server and I think our alliance is pretty secure info-wise from spies so I wouldn't make a reaction based on his stupidity elsewhere.

I don't think R D would be using spies or yourselves either tbh, nor have we. I do take the mickey a lot but I don't actually think of you guys that badly haha. Once the server is over i'd happily be on any of your sides, though I appreciate that mightn't be reciprocated as a feeling :P

• Fair enough mate, I also don't think that anyone would use spies this late in the game, and personally if someone offered to spy for me I would tell their alliance and get them kicked and farmed! Plus... who would spy for us at the moment X/

I would also play with most of you guys, I have a list of people I never want on my team again (jester/theoden added to that list now, even if he hasn't done anything this server), but other than that I don't think I've made too many enemies this server hahaha!

• So to ave a useful spy in our alliance it'd have to be Me, Mutley, Ayath or someone of that kind of priveledged position which Jester doesn't hold.

Wow. Way to make a guy feel un-loved.

Any space in Null or RD?

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• That depends, how good is your home-made Nando's really? I've heard mixed reviews so far. MJ said the special sauce you put on it was strangely salty...