Skype-Server-Chat

• Hey guys,

in a couple of rounds in the past we had server-chats on skype, open for all players of the server. It was fun to talk and discuss with all the other players outside of the own alliance. Could be fun aswell for comx, so feel free to join the chat and meet some new players, friends and enemies.

The invite-link for this chat:

https://join.skype.com/fLmgzcngYgRf

I hope many of you will join :-)

Regards,
    Arki - Mr. Bean - Heroes!

• Ill hit it up when I have time to actually sit down and play for awhile.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• This chat sucks only 80 people there, and i see why, the moment i added some ally members, all of us got kicked, :D

//The Widowmaker
    //Umbra

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed swear words and statement ().

• :saint: people got kicked because of you and your :evil: siblings

Don't argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference
    Trol him, it's more fun

• This chat sucks only 80 people there, and i see why, the moment i added some ally members, all of us got kicked, :D

You all got kicked cause you started spamming in serbian. Spamming and insulting is fine, as long as its in english.

But too late for that now, the banhammer has fallen :evil::evil:

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• Just to comment on this, the skype chat has nothing to do with the forum, so unfortunately we can't enforce the forum rules...But that doesn't mean that people should start spamming in foreign language as that will get them kicked.

We all just want to have a nice peaceful chat, mostly to taunt each other...

• You all got kicked cause you started spamming in serbian. Spamming and insulting is fine, as long as its in english.

The hammer smashed my innocent face :(

Don't argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference
    Trol him, it's more fun

• You all got kicked cause you started spamming in serbian. Spamming and insulting is fine, as long as its in english.

sad sad saaaad... we just want to spam you know, we like to have fun ... :huh:

//The Widowmaker
    //Umbra

• The hammer smashed my innocent face :(

If you were wrongly banned you will of course be added back, just had to get the spamfest to stop, so sadly some collateral damage.
    You can still get invited, we just cut the join link temporarily to stop people from rejoining as guests and spamming again.

If needed you can pm me for my skype handle and ill add you back :)

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• Joining the conversation has been disabled due to certain people abusing it.
    If you have any friends already in the chat, ask them to add you. If you dont, pm me your skype and i will do it.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• I am not aware of any friends who may be there( I don't make many friends , actually :( )... but if there aren't any, I can always try make some new ones, can't I? ^^ I sending you my skype id via pm.

• New comx chat room

OFF. comx chat room

Arslan

Šanse da neko u životu proba da te zajebe su uvijek bar 50% – ili hoće da te zajebe ili neće.

Jedini način da podigneš šansu na 100% je da znaš da ćeš ti biti taj koji zajebe.

Zato, kada neko ili nešto krene da te jebe, ti zajebi prvi, zajebi snažno, zajebi tako da ostane zajebano