2017-11-02 COM3 Lounge

• Hello everyone,

who is planning to play here? Any teams coming?

Let's get acquainted 8)

BR,

J.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Do you have any news yourself? as in are you planning to join with a team in com3 or with your acc only?
    PS: i hope you're not one of the Czechs players planning to play another .com server so that you can quit and ruin another server for everyone else. Just saying coz i see a Czech flag next to your name :P and they've left behind some bad cowardish memories behind for us

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Do you have any news yourself? as in are you planning to join with a team in com3 or with your acc only?
    PS: i hope you're not one of the Czechs players planning to play another .com server so that you can quit and ruin another server for everyone else. Just saying coz i see a Czech flag next to your name :p and they've left behind some bad cowardish memories behind for us

Well, I am coming with a small team, not by myself. We are looking forward to try ourselves in a higher level ;)

About my nationality, you should look at the first flag, czech flag is only because I used to live there :) I promise to leave other type of memories for you :love:

What about you? Are you coming with a team?

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• no, no team yet. just know some players that were looking to play the server and were wondering what teams were coming to com3. If any that is

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Yeah, tbh I expected much more replies in this thread, because this server should be targeted by players who doesn't want to play in a sand server.

We will see who will show up on Thursday! :)

• we dem bois :whistling:

• You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'