US2 New round

• I'm forced to conclude that one of two things is true. Either nobody is going to join the new US2, or all the serious players have already formed alliances and are discussing their plans in private forums or chats. Either, my chances of joining the server and finding a reasonably competitive alliance that will even consider accepting me appear slim to none. ||

• I'm forced to conclude that one of two things is true. Either nobody is going to join the new US2, or all the serious players have already formed alliances and are discussing their plans in private forums or chats. Either, my chances of joining the server and finding a reasonably competitive alliance that will even consider accepting me appear slim to none. ||

Nah, the us forums just completely died when the forum domains were merged. As a s3/s4 player, I don't know anyone on s2, but pretty much the only way to find an alliance now if you aren't already in one is to join and then try to find one in the early game.

• Frankly, I'm not terribly confident that I'm good enough for top alliances to notice me in-game and recruit me. I need an alliance that's not super competitive and only wants top players, but one that's better for a mid-level player looking to grow and improve. I get the feeling that there aren't too many of those anymore.

• Frankly, I'm not terribly confident that I'm good enough for top alliances to notice me in-game and recruit me. I need an alliance that's not super competitive and only wants top players, but one that's better for a mid-level player looking to grow and improve. I get the feeling that there aren't too many of those anymore.

Hmm, you might find the alliances that have the top players are going to be very competitive, but they are usually keen to take on those willing to learn from mistakes, active and participating players.

• That's a given with everyone still under BP. Though even with that I'm not seeing a lot of oasis raids going on. There's one other person near me who bothers and they're inconsistent about it.

I haven't inquired around about an alliance because when I'm first starting (day 1-2), building an embassy is not high on my priority list and also, I've dipped my toes into the game for long enough to know that the alliances at server start will not be the alliances we have later. If I impress an early-game alliance or a later one ("if" is a big word for being only two letters long), it doesn't make much difference.

• Hey, i'm new on the US2 server.
    For what i've seen atm the server level is pretty low.

But it has some potential to be a small fun server.

There seems to be a few experienced players about, even some returning after years away.

• +/+ and -/+ will be very interesting. Fun guaranteed.
    Alliances or players to watch -TS- TW.
    -TS- group of good players (unfortunately cant say high skilled players). Time will show how long they gonna stay on server.

• Alliances or players to watch

No one, looks like all of s2 are two bit noobs..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.