US1 Current Round Chatter

• There is one thing DabCrab...
    The alliance in the SE isn't the Funtards, nor is it TA. We are Dilly! Like it or not.

I don't know who TA is but I'm a former Tard myself. You can take the Funtard out of the name but you can't take the Funtard out of the players. Once you have experienced anarchy in it's purest form it's hard to bring yourself back into the light of day. Once a Funtard always a savage basement dwelling troll.

• You can't say "we" as you deleted

Yes I have deleted. Or have I?

I don't know who TA is but I'm a former Tard myself. You can take the Funtard out of the name but you can't take the Funtard out of the players. Once you have experienced anarchy in it's purest form it's hard to bring yourself back into the light of day. Once a Funtard always a savage basement dwelling troll.

At least you understand. :thumbup:

• Yes I have deleted. Or have I?

At least you understand. :thumbup:

I'm an understanding kind of crab. Must be all the dabs.

Yes, you did

IMO spencer is a completely unreliable fool. That being said he's a darn good fool and someone has probably put him on their account in one capacity or another. I've seen him only log in once every three days from a boonies account and still manage to sim a decent EGH of sorts.

Spencer is my other dual

Like that. Someone always puts his silly little head somewhere.

• I'm an understanding kind of crab. Must be all the dabs.

IMO spencer is a completely unreliable fool. That being said he's a darn good fool and someone has probably put him on their account in one capacity or another. I've seen him only log in once every three days from a boonies account and still manage to sim a decent EGH of sorts.

Like that. Someone always puts his silly little head somewhere.

Unreliable? Hmm. But a darn good fool? Thats speaking more of my language. Y'all know I wouldn't leave such a fun server. I wouldn't let life get in the way of me sitting back and watching the SW lose.

You must know me well mister DabCrab/Raccoon. ;)

Its been a while.

• Let me set a few things down the right path so to speak....

Last round is done and over. So all of the horse pucky getting thrown around is null and void!

With that said...
    Things happened last round because I opened my mouth and volunteered to build a wonder to get the round over with faster so we could split back up and "try" to reproduce a server where it pitted the best of each group against each other again. To "try" to bring some new blood into this dying game! Little did we know TG in their wisdom would drag out the refire of this server as long as they did! IF we would have known that the chances are we would have never built that wonder! It was figured we could end that round more then a month earlier then letting the natars win. It is what it is and we cant change the past! So everyone get off their soap box and just blame me for the way things went down. I have big shoulders and can take it!

Dont make me pull a rule 18 on all of you because those that know me know I will dammit!

The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

• I am done here.

You always reminded me of the stereotype of the liberal coastal elite. The kind of well meaning elitist who looks down on the people who live in between San Francisco and New York. You alone know what's best for them and are appalled they vote differently. It's this type of disconnect that we saw last round and that we see manifesting again this round through a revolving door at leadership, growing blacklists and now the catapulting of your own players.

No other team has these issues.

The way you twisted s words here was shameful and exactly what you complain Lord Bane does.

Um... thank you? :p

Once you have experienced anarchy in it's purest form it's hard to bring yourself back into the light of day.

• I opened my mouth and volunteered

You're exempt from blame.. You were on deaths door, and on about every pain med available.. lol

Dont make me pull a rule 18 on all of you

I'll see your rule #18 and trump you with a rule #45.. lol

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire ().

• You're exempt from blame.. You were on deaths door, and on about every pain med available.. lol

I'll see your rule #18 and trump you with a rule #45.. lol

Ill see your #45 and raise you a rule #5 and a rule # 11..... and close it out with rule 35!

The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

• and close it out with rule 35!

Alright, you win.. I don't ever wanna see another rule #35 again.. That's just nasty, even if you're on the giving end, let alone the receiving..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I haven't played much since S5R4 and I must say, whoo boy, I seem to have missed out on tons of drama! I could be all

, but I do wonder, why on earth do so many of you want to rehash this old stuff over and over again?

No... don't answer.

• Indeed, Sir, indeed; or do you mean "we"?, because the more observant forum readers have noted a certain tendency on your behalf, too, to mention a number of events from a number of earlier servers.

Hrm. There was a time when it was mostly funsies and good mooded banter.

• Come now Bane. The rehashing of old drama is your forte.

We could just ignore any attempt to bring it up, But I would worry as to the consequences of you self-harming.