• Is this a huge problem? I understand some people will try to exploit, but the few that tries should get a ban in return. Toggle it during contests if need be.

Alternativly, extend the edit time to a reasonable time, like a few hours, and limitless for the creativity forums as suggested above.

I only ask since I have not seen this being a problem on a domain with no limits and high traffic. Try it out and check logs of edits of old post as a test perhaps? More work for mods, but mods generally have little to do compared to a few years ago, so this will go down well :D

• I personally like the idea of reporting/messaging a mod to edit a post...

• Is this a huge problem? I understand some people will try to exploit, but the few that tries should get a ban in return. Toggle it during contests if need be.

Alternativly, extend the edit time to a reasonable time, like a few hours, and limitless for the creativity forums as suggested above.

I only ask since I have not seen this being a problem on a domain with no limits and high traffic. Try it out and check logs of edits of old post as a test perhaps? More work for mods, but mods generally have little to do compared to a few years ago, so this will go down well :D

Every community is unique and different. That's actually interesting thing, but I fully realized that only when I started working with them alltogether. So, in some communities it's not a problem at all, in the others it's quite a big one. By now I extended the limit to 20 min and will think of a solution with Fan art threads (I can't promise I'll find something, but I'll do some tests. Please, do not put too much hope on that. By now contact your moderator online to help you with fixing stuff).

@swann, though I had to use google translate to read your story, I definetely need to say that you're amazing. I really liked it!

TL_ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Aww, thank you @Ameno... Glad to know that you like it. I can write synopsis in English if you want to...

Nice to hear that the limit has been extent to 20 mins. And we do hope you can solve the problem in art or guide section asap.

You are right about different culture in every community. In Indonesia, we usually consider a thread as 'lapak' (tavern) belongs to the threadstarter. So any limitation to manage his/her own will be felt less enjoyable.

Thank you anyway for considering and trying to find solution. For now we'll try to get ourselves used to the new policy. Hello @Xaviera, prepare yourself to get bothered often, hehehe....