SnoozeFest Mafia - Don't believe the hype...

• BORG DOESNT "WANT TO CHIEF" BORG CHIEFS

There are a dozen way I can reply to this. The fact of the matter is I am not a 2 year old kid. I do not cry about getting spiked (its a war game for crying out loud), and trying to find errors in other people messages (cannot find anything else to splash mud on?). As the moderator suggested, be civilized. If you can't then don't write. I always respect people who are better than me, and there are a lot of players who are far better and have far more time to play this game than I have. Do you see me trash talking anyone? In any case, @Boxx a tactic is a tactic, for whatever reasons we did what we did, it happened nonetheless. As far as how effective it was? Well if it did not sting then you guys would not be talking about this in the forums or sending fakes on our capitals. The reply you guys make on every single message of ours, speaks volume. If you win this server then congratulations you worked hard for it, if not well better luck next time :).

• There is such a thing as the rules of war in which warring parties are forbidden to envoke disgusting tactics.

This, you have violated with your spiking.

If you are a 2 year old kid then kudos on the grammar :thumbsup:

• I’ve r moved various posts flinging insults back and forth.

Please keep the forum civilised.

Any more posts of this nature and this thread will be closed.

Final warning.

• People are just mocking you because you're already resorting to desperation tactics. Its just poor form really, like instantly deffing chiefed farms, it causes irritation, not actual damage. Though it'll probably make people more interested in catting you, and your raiders wont be impressed if you start getting at them, so I say go ahead.

• like instantly deffing chiefed farms,

lolz if i had archived reports I would have shown about 6-7 such reports where SWM killed my troops. I had to personally send players who recently chiefed villages, messages not to kill my troops.

Though it'll probably make people more interested in catting you,

it is a war game, I would not be surprised if i lose 5-6 villages till end game, or if I lose all my villages and get my last village cated down to zero. Hey we are both here to have fun. You think it is desperation, we think it is funny. If you don't like it, then do not raid :D. Anyways, best of luck to both parties.
    One more thing, I have always been a fan of Boxx since I first saw his profile. Whether he is in the enemy team or allied, the fact is he is a good player. And I do respect good players! :)

• I think someone spat their dummy out because they can't raid at all, on my own I raid more than their whole alliance do, farm spiking is poor game play and is never forgotten, there will be catapults revving up all over the server, a new alliance comes to UK2 and decides to be the server's unofficial MH ? won't work don't work and the numbers do not add up , maybe if some actually raided then they would know how quick raids can be sent out.

Love

Boxxx

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• lolz if i had archived reports I would have shown about 6-7 such reports where SWM killed my troops. I had to personally send players who recently chiefed villages, messages not to kill my troops.

it is a war game, I would not be surprised if i lose 5-6 villages till end game, or if I lose all my villages and get my last village cated down to zero. Hey we are both here to have fun. You think it is desperation, we think it is funny. If you don't like it, then do not raid :D. Anyways, best of luck to both parties.One more thing, I have always been a fan of Boxx since I first saw his profile. Whether he is in the enemy team or allied, the fact is he is a good player. And I do respect good players! :)

I'm not in SWM or a supporter of them. One of my forum sig quotes is SWM's leader slating me. So why would those reports be of interest?

'Its a war game' has long been the go to defence of everyone who ignores in game etiquette and acts like a douche. The kind of people who think themselves funny or would describe themselves as 'trolling' other alliances. You know, losers. Literally everyone could do this to each other, but they choose not to because it's petty and underhand. You're not some master tactician, you're not cool, you're not even good at the game. You're just a bunch of clowns.

Btw: I don't start raiding till after artes generally, you haven't affected me in any way. I'm not bitter or part of some rival alliance that you're harming. I'm a neutral observer :)