Rumor has it (UK6)

• Hello Everyone

If accusations are made on a thread against the staff then they will be removed.

If you have any evidence or proof that some form of corruption or bias is happening then please report it to the CM fopr your domain and they can direct you further on who to report hat too.

Any questions just give me a shout,

• Kinda proving his point there...

• Dear Templar Knight, i would never write any accusations in forum. it was, as i wrote, a harmless joke. Since when have MH started to petrify the players. Atleast please read before delete. :)

• Ooops :( You could have at least released the nature troops back to the wild instead of needlessly slaughtering them ...

• appears only rurmours are allowed here. Anything with a hint off truth too it are removed here and ignored in the game. Shame on travian

• Don't dare offend the great power that is Travian. They know where you sleep...

• appears only rurmours are allowed here. Anything with a hint off truth too it are removed here and ignored in the game. Shame on travian

If you have any questions over what a moderator has done, please feel free to speak to a moderator who will try to explain it. It's not always possible to alert users when we make small edits unless there is a warning attached.

That said, I also heard a rumour that mods wouldn't be able to discuss personal or sensitive matters outside of private messaging, though I think there's some truth to that :)

• If you have any questions over what a moderator has done, please feel free to speak to a moderator who will try to explain it. It's not always possible to alert users when we make small edits unless there is a warning attached.
    That said, I also heard a rumour that mods wouldn't be able to discuss personal or sensitive matters outside of private messaging, though I think there's some truth to that :)

I wouldn't send a message to Haggerbax then... He might tell you about his 'pet' crabs...

• 0 fakes sent btwBut hey, at least they managed to take out half of my army :p

that is hilarious :D

Rumour has it, ZZzzz has been asking for help outside of their alli to def Nightshade's attacks.

huh...? and your not even on the server. lmao how do you know. but i guess it make sense, judges by the single attack and a weak wall 8o

• Don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back.
    An entire ally managed to defend against not even half of what my hammer used to be, there were 0 fakes and 16 hours to prepare yourselves. Truly impressive stuff lmao congrats

• Thanks for confirming :) If that's genuinely what happened then no biggie to def but incredibly bad play.

Presume you're leaving.

US6 2018 Krakan_Killer (AA)
    UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
    UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)