ESTABLISHING TOP ALLIANCE - Also looking for sitters and duals :)

• I'm looking to establish a top alliance in the 2017 tournament server with intent to win.

Previously, I was alliance founder of the #1 alliance by avg pop and offense and #2 alliance by total pop in the 2017 qualification server for the first 3 months...until I foolishly gave another player full rights and was promptly kicked

Nevertheless, I was also a top 100 offensive player and top raider as well until that time.

Now, I am looking to find some of the best players from qualifications to join me in winning this server. I am quite chill as a leader and I have just one requirement of my alliance members and that is that you have each other's backs. That is, when anyone in the alliance requests defense or offense, we respond promptly.

Also, I'm looking for sitters/duals. Due to my work, I can literally play all day. I am US timezone. I would like to find another player in Europe or Asia to sit or dual with me who is active all day on Travian.

Please let me know if you're interested in becoming a part of the alliance and if you're up for sitting/dualing.

I will likely play Teutons myself, but am happy having members from any and all tribes as well as sitters from any and all tribes.

Lastly, if I get a good response from this, I'll start a discord channel for all of us and we can determine what quadrant to start in and if we want to make any plans to get a headstart at the beginning of the server.

• I'm sorry to say this but if you are serious and thinks you can start a new ally now with intention to win the server you still have a lot to learn about Tournament.

• I doubt he is serious as he just created account and made first post :D. Also the statements about creating top alliance does not seem to be true.

However, if somehow he is serious and someone would manage to do it, that would be a great story to write about! Safiren, that would be a great task for you :D.

• not to mention it would be the only story of such kind in the history of the finals :D

But coming back to original post, what size of a team do you expect to recruit? What basis do you have? 20-50-100 accs? You got a leader's team all set up?

And same question as Eurypedes, what ally did you run in the qualification?

• I ran the Meeseeks alliance in the qualification round.

I am serious and I have no doubt we can win.

I wrote up an entire gameplan today to establish dominance in the first 30 days.

Unlike last time where I made the best alliance and then gave full rights and had it stolen from me overnight, this server, I will once again establish the best alliance and give no one full rights and actually keep it going through thick and thin.

We always had 1-3 of our players in top 10 for raiding and our offense was super high and we were totally dominating our area.

Safiren, you're clearly stuck in your old ways. You will surely not win.

• It might be a bit hard to win with only one village and no alliance for support (chuckle)

I wish you all luck in this heroic mission! I hope for many exciting reports and story's for my Corner.

And who knows.. Since you really had a good start in com qualification you might be interesting to cooperate with for someone of the metas.

It should be interesting though to know how many players you think you need for victory.

• I'm actually unaware if you are serious or not.

Making a premade alliance from scratch just before a server to win a normal .com server is hard enough.

Each team coming into the Tournament Server (at least the ones that are aiming to win) have hundreds, if not in excess of a 1000 players.

Writing a game plan to establish dominance in the first 30 days...sorry, but that is not going to work or do anything.

• Wow, looks like there's a lot of losers here.

I have achieved phenomenal success over and over coming in to a server completely solo and building up a team.

You're all nuts if you think it can't happen. I've proven it.

• I'm the best travian player,
    with me you will win the server.

send me a PM with your offer!

-The one and only, it's a me, Dark!

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• Wow, looks like there's a lot of losers here.

I have achieved phenomenal success over and over coming in to a server completely solo and building up a team.

You're all nuts if you think it can't happen. I've proven it.

I think you are too much self-confident. There is no possibility, for everyone, of building up an alliance in such a way 15 days before the start of the tournament.
    (Indeed, only a very good strategos can have his alliance stolen as happened to you... Does not seem the profile of a nutcracker)

Hero: May I have an interview?

It sounds like a waste of time

Βασιλεὺς βασιλέων Ὀσυμανδύας εἰμί. Εἰ δέ τις εἰδέναι βούλεται πηλίκος εἰμὶ καὶ ποῦ κεῖμαι, νικάτω τι τῶν ἐμῶν ἔργων.
    Ozymandias I am, King of Kings. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

• :huh: you compete with Hero? :D

JVNqSq8.gif

I am a warrior ,Not because i always win
    But because I will always fight

• Join me!!! Only Dark and I will succeed xD

we are going to win this server, because
    we have the best player!

Everyone will remember us forever!

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

• Literally no way this guy is serious.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• Literally no way this guy is serious.

shut up, I'm a serious guy !

who are u to say otherwise, umh??

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef