Banner contest

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Final start is announced here and we look forward to a thrilling server

For the Final Travian Games has provided me with a magic box Shall we take a look and see what’s in there?

and as I mentioned in Prestart Corner, 150x50 is a bit small, Make it bigger if you want too but remember I might need to minimize it in corner.

• When are we going to see the banners ? And since it's 9th Nov, we expect today to see a Poll (Players Favourite) ? Or you will announce the winners today or how's this working ? :)
    Have a nice day everyone :)

Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
    Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)

• I have 5 banners for the contest. 2 for meta (Dacia and SPQR) and 3 for alliance (BAD, Dacia, Uollas) . My Corner team will vote today/tomorrow and players favourite will be in the weekend.

• In the end we had 6 banners to choose among, 3 for meta and 3 for alliance. My Corner team is the jury for this part of the contest.
    It was very even about the meta banner but SPQR got most points!

Dacia and WINter shares the second place.

In the contest for alliance banner Dacia was a superior winner.

Uoll4s and BAD on second and third place.

And now it is your turn to vote for your favourite!

https://goo.gl/forms/LLydlywVh69xbnYr1

Poll will close on Sunday evening around 21.00 (GMT) or earlier if you cheat to much ^^

• BAD was best to organize their players and got 74 votes, Dacia was second with their wolf banner with 45 votes. WINter got 24 votes.
    No one voted on the SPQR meta banner that won in the Corner team jury - lol.
    All that participated won wildcards so I hope you are happy.

• "Никто не голосовал на мета-баннере SPQR"---кстати признаюсь честно,мне их баннер понравился больше всего своим минимализмом и краткостью и какой то современной красотой.Короче респект автору

Если проигравший улыбается,победитель теряет вкус победы

• "Никто не голосовал на мета-баннере SPQR"---кстати признаюсь честно,мне их баннер понравился больше всего своим минимализмом и краткостью и какой то современной красотой.Короче респект автору

спасибо, итальянцы делают это лучше!

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016